Frank Pritchard steps up before the season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep apparently Sonny is going to have competion from Pritchard this year!!
dont ask me why but he just is!! :D
good ol pre season talk up, next they will be saying before kickoff that Souths will win the Minor Premiership :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Puletua predicts his Penrith teammate Frank Pritchard will rise to the same heights in the NRL as Bulldogs star Sonny Bill Williams this year.

Pritchard showed glimpses of his potential in 2004 but was restricted to just 12 appearances off the bench for the Panthers because of ankle and knee injuries, which also ended his chances of securing a maiden cap for New Zealand in the Tri Nations tournament.

for the rest of the article click here

Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Yep apparently Sonny is going to have competion from Pritchard this year!!
dont ask me why but he just is!! :D
good ol pre season talk up, next they will be saying before kickoff that Souths will win the Minor Premiership :rolleyes:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tony Puletua predicts his Penrith teammate Frank Pritchard will rise to the same heights in the NRL as Bulldogs star Sonny Bill Williams this year.

Pritchard showed glimpses of his potential in 2004 but was restricted to just 12 appearances off the bench for the Panthers because of ankle and knee injuries, which also ended his chances of securing a maiden cap for New Zealand in the Tri Nations tournament.

for the rest of the article click here
dream on puletua.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Ricketson reckons Tupou will be bigger than SBW this season...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
ozzy_ozman said:
Ricketson reckons Tupou will be bigger than SBW this season...

Its so pathetic how Jealous the rival clubs are of SBW!!!

if its not jealousy than what is it????

quote from a loser panther supporter when sonny took the ball up on 1 occasion at the Prelim final: come on he isnt all that good like you's make out :p

hahahahaha talk about jealousy.. mind you not long after he said that Clinton was running scared from a shoulder charge from him!!

bulldogs_chick16

The Brissy Kid
Reaction score
haha sbw is so better .......... i also heard that tom learoyd lahrs is supose to be the next S.B.W i dont think so he didnt even play much last yr so personally i dont think he will be ............

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
tom leoroyd has had injury problems and im not going to expect him to make such a huge impact this season...

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
pffft! Frank Pritchard was rat shyt in his appearances last yr :p

Premiers04

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will have a greater impact than last season, but it will be nowhere near SBW's impact

Reaction score
Premiers04 said:
He will have a greater impact than last season, but it will be nowhere near SBW's impact
he wouldent be able to do anything that sbw can dream on pritchard.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
BULLDOGS ARMY said:
he wouldent be able to do anything that sbw can dream on pritchard.
i think it'd be smarter to say dream on puletua cos he's the one who's doing all the talking :p

Bulldog Power

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
pritchard just isnt a match physically with sonny bill

tom learoyd is a much closer physical match......

Don

Waterboy
Reaction score
when **** pou and pritchard start commanding respect from other teams , we will see how far they get . sonny plays great footy even with all the hype and respect surrounding him. shut him down in attack he turns the game in defence , **** pou and pritchard dont have this talent. i guess everybody wants 2 be like sonny b

Status
Not open for further replies.