Frank Pritchard - Not suspended!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spaz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We have a good chance to beat the Manly now, Im Stoked!

B

Baghdatis

Thankyou NRL Judiciary BUT also Greenberg and the lawyers. Fantastic News!! Hope this gives our boys a boost. BU11DOGS 4 LIFE.

Doggies Bro

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
expecting a big game from franky, but the hit deserve to miss a week anyway bring on manly.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Cool stuff, just hope he drops his shoulder a bit and starts cracking ribs without the penalties.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ASo much for Brandy's expert commentary. He is an expert at navel gazing.
Not only that he would have enjoyed checking out Gardiners A*s on Monday night, it would have been even a bigger highlight for him than the Frank the Tank hit!!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can someone record Brandy's rant on Fox and link it to this site. I am in desperate need of a laugh.
You would fall asleep listening to him, the guy's a goose and he should give himself an upper cut.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cool stuff, just hope he drops his shoulder a bit and starts cracking ribs without the penalties.
Nice to hear from you Bob dog, someone just told me you were skulling your 17th stubby since 5pm.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely the Hit of the year and the more they play it the better it will be, maybe they could burn a DVD with 55 replays of Franks hit and present it to Jamal at training, then again it could scare him off!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Managed to watch NRL on Fox for 30 minutes and putting up with Alexander and Dailey I have finally succumbed to the crap these two je**s and retiring, not a word about Franks acquittal ether at 10.05pm.

Mr. Sparkle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for more great big hits and defence from Frankie!

Status
Not open for further replies.