Opinion Francis Molo ?

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Would consider him if we could get him for this year. Probs past his best.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy has played regular NRL for the past 5 years (has played first grade for total of 8 years) .. and in the past 5 years has only cracked the 100m running metre average twice.. (105m in 2023 and 117m in 2020).. he is statistically very average.. and although I don't watch st George play often in the games I have watched I have hardly noticed him.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2 years for a total of a million dollars would be a good signing. More years or more money we should pass.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*sigh*

We need a mega thread specifically for tossing around these names. I understand a thread if there's actually a rumour about the player. But this seems like a manager inspired "push up his price" story.

He's had a decent career. Averaged just under 20 NRL games a year since 2018. Repped Queensland twice in 21. But unless it's a case of shuffling in a bit of added quality while letting a lesser talent go, I'd prefer we start aiming for guys from mid to late 20's if going for more outside talent. Molo will be 30 next year. I know that props these days can play on into their early 30's but I'd still prefer we got someone coming into their prime. I know what the market is like though and how difficult it can be to lure props right now.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More likely, he and the Dragons want to do an extension, but not @$600k.
So, his manager is shopping him around to show the Dragons what market-value currently is. Is that $600k - who knows?

Yes, good props are welcome, but if you're asking for $600k+, you'd better be an Alpha (and an aggressive one at that).
Not sure he is that (at least in our context). Solid number 2 maybe (that could be taken one of two ways, I suppose...)
Alphas get $1mil these days.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And therefore it’s not Bulldogs news…
Hi DinkumDog. As we're desperate for props I was curious what people thought on the potential of us chasing this guy. Him, May and Lodge are the only name props available for 2025. I've never seen him play. If he's on 600K as the article says you would think he has to be decent (worth considering)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think he's good enough. We need a prop that's around a May or Utoikamanu level or better. I saw NAS might be on the outer at Storm so someone like that we need.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hi DinkumDog. As we're desperate for props I was curious what people thought on the potential of us chasing this guy. Him, May and Lodge are the only name props available for 2025. I've never seen him play. If he's on 600K as the article says you would think he has to be decent (worth considering)
Sure, but until the Dogs are even mentioned in the conversation it’s not relevant - except maybe to the rumours threads. There’s simply no evidence the club have even considered Molo vs our young fellas coming through, some of whom might be NRL ready for 2025.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's not really a rumour though. We don't know who the other clubs are besides Warriors. I'm interested to know if he's a decent player worth considering for us and for around 600K they say he's on now
FFS mate. Get someone close to you to give you a snap. Maybe we wake up out of it?

sifter6

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tino is the modern day Nate Myles (ex Roosters player). Bloke turns i to Gorden Tallis for QLD and does nothing for his club
Apart from when he tears us (the Bulldogs) a new A-hole each time we play the Titans.