News Foxx Inc: Why Addo-Carr is one of the NRL’s most marketable men

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct. This level of showmanship wouldn’t have been permitted under Bellamy.
This level of showmanship... Wtf? He's not doing this on the field. Bellamy would have no right to stick his nose in something that is entirely none of his business.

This is no different from DWZ posing with his watches on a yacht except Addo has lifted the bar.

Seems like it makes you feel uncomfortable when you see people making progress....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's the fkn preseason, relax. It's not like we are mid way through the premiership...

Plus you get more out of a happy player.

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Private jets and Lamborghini’s? Pull up Fox, focus on your footy. Blokes head is getting bigger than Ayers Rock.
Ah that’s all harmless, let him do what he wants…. I probably would

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Love seeing JAC use his brand/ image to make something for himself off the field. There’s such a huge case of tall poppy syndrome in Australia it’s pathetic.

“All NRL players are boring and repeat the same clichés over and over again”. When JAC be’s himself and does his own thing “What a loser focus on your footy how dumb is this he’s on a horse”. Give yourself an uppercut and live a little.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a no-brainer to take advantage of the popularity of his identity and "let's trot".

As mediocre as some of the team still are, I am salivating at the prospect of Burton setting up JAC and Dufty. At least we should see some exciting footy this season.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After footy he's gonna start a party bus company. He's calling it Munster's Munters.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m wondering how things like this can’t be used as a salary cap loophole. What’s to stop a club signing a player and then having a rich investor or sponsor buy a crap load of the players merchandise or whatever else they’re selling to prop up their salary to help keep them at a club

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
All jokes aside… at the very least… Surely Puma next year comes on board and becomes our apparel supplier thanks to JAC’s links to them!

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m wondering how things like this can’t be used as a salary cap loophole. What’s to stop a club signing a player and then having a rich investor or sponsor buy a crap load of the players merchandise or whatever else they’re selling to prop up their salary to help keep them at a club
Who do you think is buying all those copies of Teddys childrens books?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Private jets and Lamborghini’s? Pull up Fox, focus on your footy. Blokes head is getting bigger than Ayers Rock.
This makes him sound like retired wrestler Rick Flair "Limousine Riding, Jet Flying, Kiss stealing son of a gun"

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think this is all preseason hype. He will knuckle down when needed.
Heza pro mate all will be good your right, hope the gear is reasonably priced for everyone to get amongst it I could see thousands of young kids/teens also wearing his tshirts and caps etc.
Fuck it I'll buy at least a cap, rile up all the minions over here in wait awhile who think gayfl is shit hot.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC is a confidence player so just let him go and be himself. Playing good footy is the best marketing for his gear anyway.

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Dunno but doubtful, maybe could someone find out..I was going to guess but he is hard to pick as to what he might drive.
I can see him being a bit old school..
Maybe a WRX..
But maybe a Stinger as we still have an affiliation with KIA