Rumour Fox to Storm request denied

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate when I saw addo-carr celebrating his try pretending to throw the phone down on the ground I just thought ‘fuck yes…. Someone get me a Vilis’ this bloke loves the dogs as much as I do

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Oh well what goes around comes around didn’t the bulldogs ask the storm to release addo car to us last year when we released remis smith to them ?
Yeah, plenty of teams have asked Storm for stuff and they've always sat there snug with the "what have you got for me" line. Don't get me wrong, why help other teams but I'd be lying if I said I'm not enjoying it being on the other foot for once.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Raelen would have said yes and she would have sold Storm Jersey's as well. Remember when we were selling Cowboys Jersey's?? GEE WE WERE EMBARRASSING!

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Raelen would have said yes and she would have sold Storm Jersey's as well. Remember when we were selling Cowboys Jersey's?? GEE WE WERE EMBARRASSING!
I knew she was a stupid fat cow when she got rid of our cheergirls . . . I think she disliked anyone thinner than her . . . Kasiano, Eastwood,Frank the tank and this guy
images (2).jpeg

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha imagine this rubbish actually happening. Teams who make the top 8 start loaning all the best players from teams who didn’t make the 8. The comp would become a laughing stock
Gus agrees with you and says as much on 100% Footy.

He's ok with loaning players under Covid etc circumstances but not loading up using best players from bottom 8 for top 8 run to finals.

Sucked in Melbourne

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't get it. So let's say we are fighting for eighth spot with four weeks out from the finals and we had a few season ending injuries in our spine and the likes of the Storm (who I think are on the slide for the next few yrs) have no chance of making the eight. We can request Munster, Paps or Hughes to play for us on a loan deal?

Bulldog Joe

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think players should not be loaned if they have exceeded a certain amount of games in first grade for the season.
That will eliminate clubs stacking their teams with the best players from the struggling teams.
Players should only be loaned in desperate times only for eg how we struggled to field a team due to COVID, requesting players due to injuries shouldn’t be allowed as it is part of the game unfortunately.

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are the storm thinking we are trying to not get the wooden spoon again and yet they want our best players that to me is they don’t give a shit if we are wooden spooners again I am sure they have feeder clubs

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think players should not be loaned if they have exceeded a certain amount of games in first grade for the season.
That will eliminate clubs stacking their teams with the best players from the struggling teams.
Players should only be loaned in desperate times only for eg how we struggled to field a team due to COVID, requesting players due to injuries shouldn’t be allowed as it is part of the game unfortunately.
We've had some horrid seasons due to injuries. 2005 comes to mind.