Fox Sports Presenters

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Agree with Andy Raymond being the only real loss from that list. There’s good reason why he resonated with Dogs fans - he’s a Dogs fan himself. Top man. Always enjoyed his calls in both League and Boxing.

Finch is a bumbling idiot but he’s already managed to find a new gig since being booted from the Warriors bubble - he’s been working as a Presenter for PointsBet on 7’s spring racing coverage for the past couple of weeks.
I thought Andy Raymond is a Parra supporter?

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I also thought Andy Raymond (son of Mike) is an Eels fan.

Malla

Reaction score
I saw through old **** Crawley telling the panel on 360 that Foran has never had a bad game of footy ever in his career.

Okkkk

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Apologies, not been on for a week or so but will try and find the article I read it on
No problem :grinning: Luke had a very good game after coach put him at frontrow. Hopefully the troubles settle down now when the new coaching staff start. Our last game this Saturday so another chance to impress if he's got what it takes.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I saw through old c*** Crawley telling the panel on 360 that Foran has never had a bad game of footy ever in his career.

Okkkk
He’s best mates with Des. He probably bagged Foran when he was playing under Pay & SG but now under Des he’ll be a world beater again

Malla

Reaction score
He’s best mates with Des. He probably bagged Foran when he was playing under Pay & SG but now under Des he’ll be a world beater again
Just an absolute load a shit hearing that

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He's doing well mate. Been playing out wide for the Rhinos ( I'm not a rhinos supporter btw), been powerful, breaking tackles and above all else he can offload. Great pair of hands for a big guy. Alot of the UK forwards don't have that much skill, but doing well. Kicking obviously very good. Not just goal kicking but kicks in general play, last tackles and such.

Only really negative is that's he's abit slow. Not very mobile, if he gets caught out. But yes playing well. Do you think he could of done a job for the Dogs this season?
There was actually an article last year? About a month before he left, that said he was tracked to be the fastest second rower in the comp.