Fox sport - nrl - comentators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I am not sure who else has noticed but I have had enough of Laurie Daley's coaching advice during Bulldogs games on Fox sports, followed very closely by Greg Alexander!! as a matter of fact they coach all teams they comentate on during a game, it's like they are trying to prove to the world that they would have been good coaches WRONG!!!

These two blokes have never reached the pinacle of NRL coaching yet they spend their time using their comentators hats to coach teams through the whole game and comentate on things that have long passed during bthe telecast whist missing the currant situation, these two are an annoying pain in the A*s.
Leave the coaching to half time and concentrate on what is on hand during the game, I have about as much confidence in Loz & Brandy's coaching as do KM!!!!

Is there a radio station that broadcasts the games on Monday nights in Qld??? if there is I would watch Fox and listen to the radio.

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
I am not sure who else has noticed but I have had enough of Laurie Daley's coaching advice during Bulldogs games on Fox sports, followed very closely by Greg Alexander!! as a matter of fact they coach all teams they comentate on during a game, it's like they are trying to prove to the world that they would have been good coaches WRONG!!!

These two blokes have never reached the pinacle of NRL coaching yet they spend their time using their comentators hats to coach teams through the whole game and comentate on things that have long passed during bthe telecast whist missing the currant situation, these two are an annoying pain in the A*s.
Leave the coaching to half time and concentrate on what is on hand during the game, I have about as much confidence in Loz & Brandy's coaching as do KM!!!!

Is there a radio station that broadcasts the games on Monday nights in Qld??? if there is I would watch Fox and listen to the radio.
Triple M in Sydney broadcast it. Not sure about their station in QLD. However you can listen online at their website

Buffalo

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
two of the biggest deadset ******s involved in rugby league.

they are now at the same level of danny weasel.

would be funny to see what happens if stuart becomes our coach - would the bulldogs bagging stop?

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
[FKN-SIK];2441770 said:
Triple M in Sydney broadcast it. Not sure about their station in QLD. However you can listen online at their website
Thank you for your help!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
two of the biggest deadset ******s involved in rugby league.

they are now at the same level of danny weasel.

would be funny to see what happens if stuart becomes our coach - would the bulldogs bagging stop?
Looking at Alexander on Fox is like looking at a lump of wood, imagine the motivation he would bring to a football team as a coach? no expression at all just a dead pan!!

Laurie daley was the only player to play for Australia that never ever sang our national anthem prior to an internation because he did not even know the words + the bad habit if spitting while the Anthem was being played.

Who could forget it?

Status
Not open for further replies.