News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Numerous people that have claimed they were at the game said it was him and some have also uploaded other videos. There was a fight in the carpark too. Wighton was apparently breaking it up and not punching anyone lol
Wighton is not really Aboriginal IMO.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Firstly do we want Foxx or shall we use this as a way to free up 700k?

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You never heard of a witness statement?
Yes, I have but, according to the report, there is no suggestion that he is being investigated. That indicates that either there is no witness statement or nothing that the Police deems credible at this stage.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I understand the importance of this tournament but when big names play park footy, the amateurs will always want to show off and hurt these guys and make a name for themselves.
I high profile player shouldn’t even be playing those games!! Don’t care weather it’s important or not, they are elites of the nrl, if they want to play park footy then play it. Problem is a lot of these nrl guys rest on laurels these days.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our club or the NRL had any balls it would have told NRL players that the best they can do is support the tournament from the sidelines. Now NRL FOx will publish articles for the next month dragging our club through the muck like it always does. Giving them free ammunition is just dumb.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If our club or the NRL had any balls it would have told NRL players that the best they can do is support the tournament from the sidelines. Now NRL FOx will publish articles for the next month dragging our club through the muck like it always does. Giving them free ammunition is just dumb.
Yep this is what I don’t understand. They just played an NRL season and then want to go open themselves up to more injury and punishment?
support from the stands do some kids clinics during the tournament way more beneficial to your culture then playing pie eaters wanting to take your head off.