Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They were all over us in the ruck
Not one ruck penalty

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I've never noticed till tonight, but is Cronks nose trying to take over the left side of his face?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet if Parker kicked kas in the face it wouldn't even raise a mention. What if Reynolds was kicked in the face? Actually imagine the uproar if Reynolds did the kicking? Everyone would be calling for a 4 year suspension.

Personally theres nothing in it. Just an accident. So many times you see players get kicked in the head. I swear one game earlier this year Tim Browne got kicked in the head in a similar incident.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
cronk siding with his QUEERSlander bum chum.... expect nothin less

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
i was watching the rona touching the ref clip, wow the foxsports commentator made a mountain out of a molehill with that

jixxa

Waterboy
Reaction score
Was it a couple of years ago that a bronco kicked out at Mick Ennis, nothing done about it.?
It was Isaac Luke two years ago he got off cause he "feared for his safety" in a crusher tackle. Cameron Smith kicked Luke last year and got off and Brown very clearly stomped on a Titans player groin this year. Not one player missed a game... I would prefer kas's boot to my face any day over getting your nuts crushed

Status
Not open for further replies.