Foster fired up for Raiders debut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moey999

Pitbull
Reaction score
Canberra second rower Jake Foster says he'll be treating his return game to the NRL as though it's his last.

Having played 10 matches for the Bulldogs in 2010 and 2011, Foster moved to the Raiders this season after failing to get a single game last year under new coach Des Hasler.

He says he's itching to "prove a few people wrong" after being named to make his Raiders debut against North Queensland in Townsville on Saturday.

"I missed all last year, didn't get a game at all, then sort of got down in the dumps," the 24-year-old said.

"But you've got to stay positive and an opportunity arose at the Raiders and I'll take it with both hands this weekend."

Injuries to co-captain David Shillington (rib) and Josh Papalii (knee) have opened the door for Foster and rookie prop Paul Vaughan this weekend.

Read more: http://www.nrl.com/foster-fired-up-for-raiders-debut/tabid/10874/newsid/71922/default.aspx

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
"But you've got to stay positive and an opportunity arose at the Raiders and I'll take it with both hands this weekend."

So he is saying he might catch a ball this time....?

Good luck to him.

Pom_81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

So he is saying he might catch a ball this time....?

Good luck to him.
Which poet on here described him as having tits for hands? That image always sticks when seeing his name.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Strong in defence. But the whole Canberra team played shit.
I don't think he dropped the ball. Didn't really stand out...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hope he has a good season (except when they Gayders are playing the Dogs of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.