Opinion Forwards

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We could have easily had Klemmer and Lodge on our books this season.
Klemmer/Tamou/Vaughan/Lodge/Wallace/Mclean

All available but didn't want a bar of them. Instead they want to death ride the contracts of Thompson and TPJ, the most unreliable prop rotation since
since the Fukn TITANIC!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, Jake Turbo played 80m in the middle and made 33 tackles. Sutton played 57m in the middle and made 48. King played 62m and made 35. Mahoney made 51 to Crokers 35. We made our forwards do too much work defensively and the game got away from us because of that.

Manly barely looked like scoring during the first half despite us consistently gifting them with field position. They only scored their second try when we lost Kiraz to a HIA and were down a man due to a ridiculous sin bin to Flanagan. Burton then decides to gift Manly field position again and kicks out on the full from the restart and they score again.

I said it at halftime but I genuinely thought we'd be ahead of Manly if Burton wasn't playing or having a complete disaster class. He just fucked us all game and put so much pressure on our forward pack.
I've never seen a half play so shit in a dog's jersey. Even Lewis on his worst day.

When you know that you're light on forwards, your halves have to step up with their kicking game but Burton played like he didn't give a fuck.

I can't understand why someone wouldn't fire up for their first game of the year as captain.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I've never seen a half play so shit in a dog's jersey. Even Lewis on his worst day.

When you know that you're light on forwards, your halves have to step up with their kicking game but Burton played like he didn't give a fuck.

I can't understand why someone wouldn't fire up for their first game of the year as captain.
Mahoney's the captain, Burton isn't captain material, it's being forced

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Cirdildo must of mindfucked him with the strategy and game plan. Listen to how he speaks he is like Jack Wighton, he wants to just go out and play footy not be burdened with a strategy.

amapusae

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair, Ciraldos interchange decisions were absolutely fucked. He gave our 2 bench props like 10 mins each. Obviously king and Sutton would end up tired as fuck

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where are all the islander boys?

under_Dogz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Surely RFM will be moved from an edge to front row. Davey should take his spot in the back row and Sutton at lock in place of brown. Our pack will at least have a bit more size about it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely RFM will be moved from an edge to front row. Davey should take his spot in the back row and Sutton at lock in place of brown. Our pack will at least have a bit more size about it.
Yep idk why Davey didn't play when we're down troops.
And the critique about the fucking up of forward rotations is a worry, mustn't trust the other boys idk.

Anyway sort it asap CC ffs.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's happening with Gus's project? Maybe time to bring him down for a few games in NSW Cup...