Opinion Forwards

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Without a competitive set of forwrads (or a backs that can make yards like forwards and give the forwads on field rest) holding or dominating the ruck, its is very difficult to win a game - watch the roosters v dolphin - roosters looked strong until their middle rotation - Lodge Collins Radley go off - dolphins begin to compete n dominate. The spine of Walker Keary and even Tedesco look bog average during that time.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I said we should go for Klemmer and everyone tried to bite my dick off. The Knights are paying half his salary of $800k a season for two seasons for him to play at the TigPies. He was the Knights best forward last season and his numbers were as good as they've ever been.
Even Lodge who no one else butthe Roosters showed interest in has signed with them for chump change.
But but but but…he abandoned us whilst everyone else did but he was the worst :cry: :cry: :(

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
If your going to have Pele on the bench you may as well use him, found it strange he came into the game so late for small minutes
It's because he was gassed after two minutes. It's on him. That's why there was some negative stuff talk about him in the preseason. It was clear he wasn't getting his fitness up to a level where he can play decent minutes in the nrl. If in too 30 expect Billy T to come in for him this week after a solid first hit out after injury.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
If your going to have Pele on the bench you may as well use him, found it strange he came into the game so late for small minutes
That’s something that is not getting spoken about a lot. I don’t know if he was hooked for his shithouse play the ball but he needs to step up now and at least gives us 20-25mins a game as impact off the bench. He was the only forward to bend the line in the 2 runs he made. I wouldn’t start with Nu Brown at lock again when you are already light up front. Might work if the props are bending the line back but didn’t work for us.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It's because he was gassed after two minutes. It's on him. That's why there was some negative stuff talk about him in the preseason. It was clear he wasn't getting his fitness up to a level where he can play decent minutes in the nrl. If in too 30 expect Billy T to come in for him this week after a solid first hit out after injury.
Don’t think Billy is top 30. If fit would rather him then Tanner at this stage.

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Emre Guler follows the official bulldogs page on Instagram. Usually, this means he’s signing with us. Tapine said keep an eye on him this season.

He only follows his current team (raiders) and the bulldogs.
I heard he is following the Dogs because of the Turkish kebab shop opposite Jobels

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Emre Guler follows the official bulldogs page on Instagram. Usually, this means he’s signing with us. Tapine said keep an eye on him this season.

He only follows his current team (raiders) and the bulldogs.
That's only the case if the follow is recent which it isn't. He followed SBW and Patolo recently but that's about it. We need 2 middles and only NAS, Guler and Hunt are left.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Tanner played 13 minutes and most of the time he was on we were defending, made 12 tackles, didn't miss one and made zero errors. Tanner interchanged for Kiraz when he went off for the stupid HIA. How anyone could knock Tanner for that performance is beyond me.

Pele was on for 9 minutes and made 2 runs, came on at 53 mins and went off at 62 mins, made a play the ball error not long after he came on.

Whilst I understand the HIA and sin binning (even more ridiculous) changed things a lot, that looks to be very strange use of the bench to me.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cause Billy looked way better in first grade when he made his debut and he has size something we currently lack.
He isn't better though.