Forum Hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroncosHQ

New Pup
Reaction score
I'm from BroncosHQ, the Brisbane Broncos forums, we have just been hacked within the last hour and the Cowboys forums got hacked yesterday or the day before. This is just a friendly warning for you guys to take whatever security precautions necessary to try to prevent this from happening.

Good luck!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm from BroncosHQ, the Brisbane Broncos forums, we have just been hacked within the last hour and the Cowboys forums got hacked yesterday or the day before. This is just a friendly warning for you guys to take whatever security precautions necessary to try to prevent this from happening.

Good luck!
Hi BroncosHQ,

We're already on top of it and currently looking into it with the Administration team but thanks for the heads up, there has been a user which seems to be a hacker under the name of w3bdrill3r, which has been very suspicious.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...=chrome..69i57.361j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Cheers

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hi BroncosHQ.

I've raised this concern with fellow administrators on here and I'll get them in touch with you to help out where we can.

To Tonee's credit he picked up something strange the other night, and brought it to our attention. The hacker was attempting an SQL injection attack on our board and we managed to mitigate the risk in time.

I'll close this one up now, at least unless other mods want to add something.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
See PM MR I (CC'ed Nash and Habs), I also reported OP's post and a Private message.

For other mods FYI discussion.

Cheers

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
10-4

Ahhh, V.K.C to base .... we need back-up of 3 pizzas to the Kennel to assist with a Code 5051.

Status
Not open for further replies.