Fortune favours the cheats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The blokes that are refusing to stand down only proves why the club has been up the shitter for years tbh. Instead of focusing on what's important to get the club back on track they rather feed their egos. What a disgrace.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't forget the Bears. That would piss Manly off:grinning:
Yeah that's right. Maybe a few QLD cup teams as well.

I'd fuck under 20's off too and go back to Jersey Flegg, Reserves and FG.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The blokes that are refusing to stand down only proves why the club has been up the shitter for years tbh. Instead of focusing on what's important to get the club back on track they rather feed their egos. What a disgrace.
110% agree

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
ID, the NRL haven't really said anything. They came up with a finding on a preliminary finding and the sports solicitors across Australia let out a big cheer. Mate, this is just the beginning of a long dark period in the history of the NRL. This will end up like a nasty case of piles. We will never see the end of it!! The self centred will get their 5 minutes of fame and the lovers of the game will get left in the wash.

DB i think NRL has made it clear that if you dont go under the cap, you keep playing for no points.

This is why Eels have to shed over 500k from their salary cap till next game.

Good luck!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
That's just it. I don't think it was about money. All this over power and egos!!
I'd agree but along with that comes the money and when it becomes that way then they're in the wrong profession imo.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'd agree but along with that comes the money and when it becomes that way then they're in the wrong profession imo.
In America...

First you get the money,
Then you get the power,
Then you get the women.

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
DB i think NRL has made it clear that if you dont go under the cap, you keep playing for no points.

This is why Eels have to shed over 500k from their salary cap till next game.

Good luck!
I think we are talking about two different things:-)

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Nah he went alright in that department. I think he had a few Miss Americas in his day.
Money can make even the ugliest prick in the world super attractive lol.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The ones that are allowing theses five to feed their egos are the NRL. They can now stay in place and go through their legal fight and it is not a condition of their removal that Parramatta can start earning points.

Status
Not open for further replies.