Forster/Tuncurry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are hoping to move here soon, just wondering if anyone from the Kennel lives there or has lived there. Whats it like to live there , areas to avoid, are the people friendly etc.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dogluva is your lady with the answers.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going there for 2 weeks end of jan/feb beautiful place, would like to live there!

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah we absolutely love it there, going on Sunday for a job interview hopefully see some whales too.

Bongo

I miss Lachlan Lewis
Reaction score
mate it is the best, my parents moved there 25 years ago great beaches, pubs, clubs , fishing the lifestyle so laid back.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me know what its like. Cant last in Sydney much longer.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Stay away from the river.
After rain, its mozzie central. Cant go outside.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Used to holiday up there a few times a year as a kid growing up. As we became teens we'd take our boat into town. Good times and memories.

We also have family friends up there.

To be blunt I've seen it transform from a beautiful tranquil place, with lots of elderly people/retiring people and a really nice vibe...to another area that aboriginals / bogans got shifted to, and have completely screwed the place up. Went back there about 18 months ago, and it was 50/50 bogan or aboriginal / normal family or elderly.

Completely lost that "holiday away from home" vibe.

Others who live there now might be able to clarify my comments more precisely.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Used to holiday up there a few times a year as a kid growing up. As we became teens we'd take our boat into town. Good times and memories.

We also have family friends up there.

To be blunt I've seen it transform from a beautiful tranquil place, with lots of elderly people/retiring people and a really nice vibe...to another area that aboriginals / bogans got shifted to, and have completely screwed the place up. Went back there about 18 months ago, and it was 50/50 bogan or aboriginal / normal family or elderly.

Completely lost that "holiday away from home" vibe.

Others who live there now might be able to clarify my comments more precisely.
Defiantly heading that way mate, still a beautiful place!! Last time I was there, was out fishing and there were 2 aboriginal fellas in a tinny trying to sell me fish! I said no thanks bloke caught a heap this morning! So they proceeded to call me white ****, n white piece of shit! And were guna **** my whitey gf ( whom was in the boat with me)To which I ignored, bout 15 minutes later guess who's motor wouldn't start lol, I was getting called mate and friend then! To which I calmly drove past n gave them the royal salute, long paddle back lads!!

Doggies2015

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Defiantly heading that way mate, still a beautiful place!! Last time I was there, was out fishing and there were 2 aboriginal fellas in a tinny trying to sell me fish! I said no thanks bloke caught a heap this morning! So they proceeded to call me white ****, n white piece of shit! And were guna **** my whitey gf ( whom was in the boat with me)To which I ignored, bout 15 minutes later guess who's motor wouldn't start lol, I was getting called mate and friend then! To which I calmly drove past n gave them the royal salute, long paddle back lads!!
Lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't a gin smash Scott Hill with a starpost years ago in Forster?

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
We are hoping to move here soon, just wondering if anyone from the Kennel lives there or has lived there. Whats it like to live there , areas to avoid, are the people friendly etc.
Beautiful place I go on holidays there and buying a house there Is less than half the price of a house in Sydney

Status
Not open for further replies.