News Former NRL star Michael Ennis joins Canberra Raiders coaching staff

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Come on man. Des was a fan of his number 9's just tackling that was fucked Ennis. He clearly showed why he is a great 9 when he was at the Sharks.
The Sharks that sound like they are about to lose the only premiership in the clubs history and when Ennis was playing there? :D

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish he finished his career with us. He was a better game manager than most people give credit for. Despite having played in a somewhat simpler role under Hasler, his role in steering the team round the park was sorely missed after he left.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
The Sharks that sound like they are about to lose the only premiership in the clubs history and when Ennis was playing there? :D
Sharks loosing their premiership doesn't mean Ennis had bad form for his 2 years at Cronulla lol

adamsapple

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He started at the knights behind buderus in 2003 so he had no choice but to leave or realistically his NRL career would have started in 2009 when buderus left
2005 went to the dragons instead of the broncos to stay in sydney following his fathers death
2006 broncos were still interested in him so he went
2009 came to the bulldogs since broncos didn't want him after bennett left the broncos

2014 bulldogs preffered liccha instead of him and moved to the sharks

Instead of looking at how many clubs he's been with look at the reason behind him moving around

It's not like willie mason who became a club whore
Bulldogs roosters cowboys knights manly hull kr catalan dragons toulon (french rugby)

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get the love for this bloke. Yes he played for the longest period of his career for our club and I thank him for his service, but doesn't mean he automatically loves the club because of that.

He gives zero fucks about our club, if you think otherwise you're kidding yourself.

He follows the dollars and is loyal to whoever is paying him, I don't begrudge him but I'm glad he's not with us in any capacity.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He will be a super coach one day has a brilliant footy brain