Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiemonster90

Waterboy
Reaction score
seriously cannot believe ppl wanting $BW bak

fink bak 2 july...he cums out declaring he wants 2 stay with us n hav a team built around him...he comes out n says he wants 2 captain the club...then he flees us 2 france with no warning...we then discover that he had done the deal wen he sed all that **** bout wanting 2 b captain...2 me that was a massive spit on the face 2 us the fans...the bosses of the club...the players...n also the past captains...ask bobcat or patten if they want him bak...they dun want hime...that guy is a ****...we hav rebuilt our team in2 sumfing we can actually b proud of...if we bough ****face back that wud go dwn the drown...fair enuf he mite win us a comp...buh footy is more then winning...its bout goin 2 a game n cheering on players u lik...$BW is a ****

aarooni

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
your prob right...but we are weak and shallow.bring sbw back and lets win some games...damn if god forgives maybe i can.esp if he takes a big paycut.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
i rather see the bulldogs win then lose, getting whoever they can to achieve it will make me happy. i don't want us coming last again, well who does?

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
It wont be Tony Carrol or Luke Bailey, how many new forwards do we need? Are Hickey and Armit going to miss out on a spot if we buy another one?
If they miss out on a spot good for the first grade side.

Skanous

Waterboy
Reaction score
You heard it here first - Sam Thaiday.
Source: from a close friend of Ray Dib.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind Thaiday but not Thonie Tharroll.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
dont think Sheensy will let Collis leave..

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He holds Collis in a real high regard.

Local boy junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.