Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
no more signings unless something out of the ordinary happens, KM said the squad is now finalized for 09.

this thread can now be closed imo,
Oh really.... But yeah more signing to come during the season with off contract players for next year.

C

chipandchase

Yep thats true. Hopefully we can clear out the players and replace them with quality 1st graders
that is the plan from management, all those players i mentioned will be released plus a few more.
we are cleaning out the dead wood at last

Cabbi

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasnt there a rumour about Dean Collis from the tigers coming to the dogs this year

N

nuffnuffs

Oh really.... But yeah more signing to come during the season with off contract players for next year.
this thread is titles regarding a rumour of an international forward,

That is not happening

any other signings are nothing to do with this thread and should be in the 2009/2010 signings thread

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
that is the plan from management, all those players i mentioned will be released plus a few more.
we are cleaning out the dead wood at last
Morrin
Winitana
Sullivan
Holdsworth
Armit
Millard
El Masri *retired* after this season
Briggs
Roberts
Groom
Utai
Barba
Harrison

Should be 1st priority re-signed

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i agree. get rid of the rest. do everything to retain utai, he has a future in the forwards coming off the bench.

Shawty

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Good signs we are having a clean out.

But i think Utai is still a great winger..if not them impact off the bench.

C

chipandchase

Good signs we are having a clean out.

But i think Utai is still a great winger..if not them impact off the bench.
utai is still a class winger, he only has to fix his problem in the air to be one of the best going around.
he makes more metres from dummy half than any other player and is unstopable close to the line.
i think with 2 tall centres now beside him in defence, he will be ok, actually id play him in the centres in defence close to our line so he is not isolated in the air, they tried that last year and it worked.

Maddoggie

Maddoggie
Reaction score
The blokes you are offloading are our depth. Players like Armit and Millard are ideal back up. Similar to Dennis Scott and Jamie Feeney. Fringe players that help fill holes around rep time and when you have injuries. They should be treated with more respect. Our time and effort should be put into Groom and Barba and Kite these players are the future of the club.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
The blokes you are offloading are our depth. Players like Armit and Millard are ideal back up. Similar to Dennis Scott and Jamie Feeney. Fringe players that help fill holes around rep time and when you have injuries. They should be treated with more respect. Our time and effort should be put into Groom and Barba and Kite these players are the future of the club.

Geez someone who knows a little bit about footy.

A refreshing change to the usual "lets get rid of Armit, Morrin, Sullivan so we can get some hektik pollys who throw random offloads trying to be heroes..." tone.

Thanks Maddoggie, my faith in the Kennel has been slightly renewed.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
blokes like brad moran, criss armit ,daryl millard do not, and will not, ever have the high profile like a sbw, or mark gasnier.
however these blokes are your everyday decent footballers, train hard, play their best, fill in where and when needed.
they never demand big dollars, dont seek the glory,dont shop for new clubs each season.
these blokles are what a football club are all about,
look at the dramas we have had with big time superstar players,
mason walked out, sbw crawled out, omearly chased better money, anasta chased better money,myles chased better money.
criss armit and brad moran both run the ball very hard, they do make some mistakes, but so does every other footballer, daryl millard may not run as hard, but he is a consistant footballer.

bugden

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
unless they change things around big time this year, holdsworth and millard should be the first to told see ya later for next year. haz will retire, and roberts, morrin, briggs, and te maari's futures will depend upon how they perform this year.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morrin
Winitana
Sullivan
Holdsworth
Armit
Millard
El Masri *retired* after this season
Briggs
Roberts
Groom
Utai
Barba
Harrison

Should be 1st priority re-signed
i agree but i would have armit, roberts and maybe sullivan as back ups, we need depth,

N

nuffnuffs

G Bird, I would love to see him come to the dogs. I know what you all thinking but he is a top player. The Sharks have our bad boy why cant we get G Bird,

Just sack his @ss if he farks up again, simple

Status
Not open for further replies.