Status
Not open for further replies.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I've been a member of the Kennel for a while now and have been posting for a few weeks now (lol 100 posts and no intro), I thought it might be a good idea to formally introduce myself.

My name is Mohamad, but everyone calls me 'Moe'.
Im 20yrs, Lebanese and live in Bankstown *PLEASE dont hold that against me.

I work in IT, love my music (RnB and Hiphop), and would die for the Bulldogs (maybe not die, but you get the idea)
I have only been living in Sydney for 6 months (Newcastle before that), and this is my first year as a doggies member, and as Big Kev says, i'm excited!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the footy.

Moe
pffft! What a loser.

S

sandman77

Hi Everyone,

I've been a member of the Kennel for a while now and have been posting for a few weeks now (lol 100 posts and no intro), I thought it might be a good idea to formally introduce myself.

My name is Mohamad, but everyone calls me 'Moe'.
Im 20yrs, Lebanese and live in Bankstown *PLEASE dont hold that against me.

I work in IT, love my music (RnB and Hiphop), and would die for the Bulldogs (maybe not die, but you get the idea)
I have only been living in Sydney for 6 months (Newcastle before that), and this is my first year as a doggies member, and as Big Kev says, i'm excited!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the footy.

Moe
Welcome Moe.

Mate how you likeing sydney.
Mate I lived in the Bankstown area the first 21 years of my life. The last 10 years have been in Newcastle. I actually dont mind Newcastle, but nights fans sh!t me. Most one sided fans ever.

Anyway go the bulldogs

S

sandman77

A dogs Fan living in Newcastle, im sure you were popular!!

Welcome Man.....
LOL hey matty, you would be shocked, There are heaps of doggys fans in newie, not only that a lot of Knights fans actually supported the dogs b4 the Knights entered the comp, and these people still have a soft spot for the dogs.

The Bulldogs are a well supported team throughout all rugby comunities.

Go The Bulldogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I'll give you points for effort, but here a hot tip... IT savvy moderators are always going to spot a spammer.

and so in saying that, there's no place like home...

Where's home you ask? Why it's in Spamville in India it seems.

http://www.infosniper.net/index.php...overview_map=1&lang=1&map_type=1&zoom_level=7

and you left a nice cookie trail here on Google as well.
https://www.google.com.au/?gws_rd=ssl#q=shopon1079

Nice try though (points for effort)..... I see you changed your tactics after I nuked a shitload of your other accounts.

Anyway let me be VERY clear here incase you come back to read this thread and wonder why you are banned.

Sign up with an Australian based IP next time, because they are the only originating IP addresses that sign up here and do not get banned on sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.