Forever Holiday !!!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sivo wiped out Teddy last year. The guys a wrecking ball.

I’d like to see Kiraz given an off season and 2023 at FB. He’ll make a mistake or two but Dylan Edwards was a massive mistake-a-thon liability early in his career, same with Wighton, it happens to all young backs.

Maybe Avo needs more time at FB too, but geez I’m not sure if I could take much more.
Barba early in his career was horrible under the high ball we need to give them time kiraz is a great player and needs a off-season. He will come good avo on the other hand is concerning thought fullback was his position but now I’ve always said he is a 14 utility

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barba early in his career was horrible under the high ball we need to give them time kiraz is a great player and needs a off-season. He will come good avo on the other hand is concerning thought fullback was his position but now I’ve always said he is a 14 utility
I don't even understand this really, he already has been good? He already has proven good under the high ball? Is maybe our best bomb catcher in attack and defence remember? and as Marley said he is a tackle busting weapon, when did he shit the bed I've honestly missed it...
Lacks a yard of pace hence centre suits then he can bust a tackle put a good fast winger like JAC away!

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't even understand this really, he already has been good? He already has proven good under the high ball? Is maybe our best bomb catcher in attack and defence remember? and as Marley said he is a tackle busting weapon, when did he shit the bed I've honestly missed it...
Lacks a yard of pace hence centre suits then he can bust a tackle put a good fast winger like JAC away!
I like the kid had a off game but he is a footy player he will be good moving forward. Plenty other players I’d be tapping on the shoulder before him
And to be fair marking Sivo would be a nightmare blokes a unit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Clay, Flange and Burns are the ones on that list to say bye bye.