Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
lol, when did i ever private message you ?

fair enough you want to keep your inside goss on pms to your selected few, but you look like a goose when you come out and tell everyone in the open forum that you got it right AFTER THE FACT.

We all know you got the "Rona definitely not going anywhere" so badly wrong , since then you only come out and confirm the news in public after the news has been reported all over the media. lol
[emoji106]

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs would not have let Reynolds go without a plan. That plan is Foran. The key to his signing is, he wants to return to Sydney. It's that simple. IMO he is at very short odds to play with the Dogs next year.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs would not have let Reynolds go without a plan. That plan is Foran. The key to his signing is, he wants to return to Sydney. It's that simple. IMO he is at very short odds to play with the Dogs next year.
Don't tell foran. He's likely to go after the long odds and sign somewhere else just to have a win.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
This is weird, if you know something either say it or don't? Don't be the guy who said I said that I said it when only 2 people knew you said it? Who cares if some knob "savages" you, if it's too "savage" than the mods should take care of it. From what I can tell there is about 2 people who seem to know something about the club and I appreciate it either way when they pass it on.

P.S Can I be in the he said it to me when he said it but I said nothing PM group guys please.....I will be your friend?

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want Pms as well.

All I want is someone to say names. I don't care if you're wrong. The only time I'll care is when your bignoting or putting others down.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Billy boy you may not like Hayne and his attitude but you can't question his credentials. On top of that his ball playing skills would add a different dimension to our attack.

Its all about the Dream. Since he was a youngster playing at Minto, Hayne always thought of himself as a champion, as the best, the most talented, gifted footballer that he had ever seen.
Having never won a GF, Hayne has an unfulfilled journey. Watch this space.
Winning a GF is about all Hayne has yet to achieve in his mind.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Its all about the Dream. Since he was a youngster playing at Minto, Hayne always thought of himself as a champion, as the best, the most talented, gifted footballer that he had ever seen.
Having never won a GF, Hayne has an unfulfilled journey. Watch this space.
Winning a GF is about all Hayne has yet to achieve in his mind.
What do you mean by "watch this space"?

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So we've had to cull Reynolds before NRL would OK Foran.

Who have the Roosters culled for them to afford Tedesco?

@Pattenator Weidler and TripleM joining forces?

Sounds like the end of the world isn't far away then!!
FFS the double standards we are subjected to compared to other NRL clubs is way beyond farcical. That line that separates incompetence and corruption seems to be getting more blurred.

When Greenberg was appointed I hoped we might get treated equally, wasn't expecting us to get any favours but nothing has changed.

The biggest recent stitch up in my opinion was the 2014 grand final. From the very dodgy gf ticketing actions to stack the crowd with Souths supporters to the key refereeing decisions that went Souths way.

Rant over.

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have any updates? Is he waiting until after rep weekend to decide?

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
FFS the double standards we are subjected to compared to other NRL clubs is way beyond farcical. That line that separates incompetence and corruption seems to be getting more blurred.

When Greenberg was appointed I hoped we might get treated equally, wasn't expecting us to get any favours but nothing has changed.

The biggest recent stitch up in my opinion was the 2014 grand final. From the very dodgy gf ticketing actions to stack the crowd with Souths supporters to the key refereeing decisions that went Souths way.

Rant over.
Your forgetting allowing Souths to ring that stupid fucking bell before the game and then fining us for being late onto the field. Not to mention the one sided coverage of the game from start to finish. Ohh and allowing Burgess to stay in the game after a depressed check bone which had to have been breaching the Concussion rules....other than that, fair!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Don't know why everyone is stressing? The dogs will obviously get Cronk, Foran or Hayne and either one will do. If not we got a first class forward on his way. If shit hits the fan we looked in good shape with Hoppa, Mbye and Frawley last wk which was their first outing together and will only get better. Hoppa will play Sundays for a contract.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
To be honest, I'd hate to see Kas go. He is our only impact player. Lost count how many times, he's come on , earned us a penalty leading to a try.
I like Kas, but oppositely we have lost count how many penalties he's given away and cost us a try.

He definitely was, at one point in time, the guy we looked to for points, but we're getting very limited minutes out of him for a good chunk of money. On the plus side, Frawley's injection is now creating points for us and so should Foran next year assuming he's signed on.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I like Kas, but oppositely we have lost count how many penalties he's given away and cost us a try.

He definitely was, at one point in time, the guy we looked to for points, but we're getting very limited minutes out of him for a good chunk of money. On the plus side, Frawley's injection is now creating points for us and so should Foran next year assuming he's signed on.
Have we not learned anything from signing duds?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have we not learned anything from signing duds?
As far as I'm concerned, i don't really care about Foran. But, whilst we're on the subject, he isn't a dud. And on Frawley, he has shown us more than we have seen out of a half for years.

So what I'm saying is, at the very least, we have Frawley to create points from building pressure and being creative with ball in hand. Kas is not as crucial to us with that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.