Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We wouldn't have sold Reynolds if we arnt getting Foran.
He contradicts himself a bit in the article but sound like trying to be respectful to Jim Doyle and Warriors letting them down easy

Either way he said a week (that interview would of been done mid week) so prior to Cowboys game we should know

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He contradicts himself a bit in the article but sound like trying to be respectful to Jim Doyle and Warriors letting them down easy

Either way he said a week (that interview would of been done mid week) so prior to Cowboys game we should know
Like all articles on player signings, it produces no facts and the click bait title is based off nothing but an assumption that reynolds left so therefore we must be a step closer to signing foran. Geez shit i can be a journo now, i got it down pat lol

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We wouldn't have offered Reynolds anywhere near the amount tigers offered him coz we're not that dumb yet.
I'm gonna be zooper dooper pissed if we only land woods for 2018 lol

well then get ready to be zooper dooper pissed off. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both talk to people ... just not in the open forum for fear of being savaged.
yeah righto, only boast about it in open forum when everyone knows about it,

there is no fear of being savaged then? lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both talk to people ... just not in the open forum for fear of being savaged.
its a bit like me coming out and acting like king shit cos I knew about the Black Friday of 2015 in the financial market a month prior to it happened and told some people on pms.

no actually it is not like me at all...cos i made a thread in the ounge about it predicting Black Friday 2015 in August 2015 lol

so i am the actual king shit who tells people about things before they happen.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
No, they tell people information on here before it happens, just not announce it in public.

Those told beforehand can vouch for them that they knew for a while.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
No, they tell people information on here before it happens, just not announce it in public.

Those told beforehand can vouch for them that they knew for a while.
so why make yourself look stupid to boast it in public when they never announced it in public.

I can say a lot of shit in private to "my friends" on pms and when one of the shit comes true ala Gus Gould , I can jump on public forum and claim to know it before hand. haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
so why make yourself look stupid to boast it in public when they never announced it in public.

I can say a lot of shit in private to "my friends" on pms and when one of the shit comes true ala Gus Gould , I can jump on public forum and claim to know it before hand. haha
It's like this..

PM TO (for example) ME: "Hey mate, keep an eye out. Blah Blah should be coming in the next week".
*a week later*
Club announcement: BLAH BLAH TO BULLDOGS
PM TO (for example) ME: "See mate I was spot on"
ME: Sure was!

POSTER TO OPEN FORUM: "I knew about this a week ago"
Everyone: "No you didn't bullshit"
ME to thread: "Nope he did tell me a week ago".

There are a few guys here I know that are bang on with information and legitimate sources.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's like this..

PM TO (for example) ME: "Hey mate, keep an eye out. Blah Blah should be coming in the next week".
*a week later*
Club announcement: BLAH BLAH TO BULLDOGS
PM TO (for example) ME: "See mate I was spot on"
ME: Sure was!

POSTER TO OPEN FORUM: "I knew about this a week ago"
Everyone: "No you didn't bullshit"
ME to thread: "Nope he did tell me a week ago".

There are a few guys here I know that are bang on with information and legitimate sources.
You're actually happy about boasting that? Good luck to you that you can PM with 1 or 100 others. I have no issue with that but to then come on after the fact and tell the rest of us "the great unwashed" about how smart you were that you knew about it last week is not only insulting but disrespectful to the Kennel. I'm genuinely happy for you and others that you can have private conversations but why declare to those on the outside that you are having them but we are not special enough to be in the giggle?

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he used to have a very good strike rate but now he has become like other "Mr. I told yous all", who we havent seen for ages on this forum.
I USE to have a good strike rate?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ill guarantee you and those others that doubt me yet message me privately that you'll all find out last [emoji6].

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have sent a few pm's with an image of my erect penis attached to it. Poor strike rate...

Not on TK btw.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I USE to have a good strike rate?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ill guarantee you and those others that doubt me yet message me privately that you'll all find out last [emoji6].
lol, when did i ever private message you ?

fair enough you want to keep your inside goss on pms to your selected few, but you look like a goose when you come out and tell everyone in the open forum that you got it right AFTER THE FACT.

We all know you got the "Rona definitely not going anywhere" so badly wrong , since then you only come out and confirm the news in public after the news has been reported all over the media. lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You're actually happy about boasting that? Good luck to you that you can PM with 1 or 100 others. I have no issue with that but to then come on after the fact and tell the rest of us "the great unwashed" about how smart you were that you knew about it last week is not only insulting but disrespectful to the Kennel. I'm genuinely happy for you and others that you can have private conversations but why declare to those on the outside that you are having them but we are not special enough to be in the giggle?

typical case of I want to be felt special by "everyone".

selected few on pms are not enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.