For Sale - The Killers - Qudos Bank Arena Monday 19th Dec.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I have x2 Category 1 reserved seating tickets for the show and I cannot go.
Anyone interested in buying them ?

They were $183 each, happy to pass on both for $200 as that will cover my ticket to the Newcastle show I am able to make.

Tickets are mobile, I can send them through here on PM or email.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Im going for a golf boys weekend away this Saturday in the Hunter and we have tickets to The Killers on a winery but seriously I know like one song but still should be a nice weekend.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im going for a golf boys weekend away this Saturday in the Hunter and we have tickets to The Killers on a winery but seriously I know like one song but still should be a nice weekend.
I'm golfing too this Saturday for my work Xmas party. I took up golfing a few month back as a hobby, wanted something to do in my spare time. Frustrating game, but I enjoy it, especially when you crush a drive down the fairway and hear that sweet ting sound of hitting that sweet spot.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I'm golfing too this Saturday for my work Xmas party. I took up golfing a few month back as a hobby, wanted something to do in my spare time. Frustrating game, but I enjoy it, especially when you crush a drive down the fairway and hear that sweet ting sound of hitting that sweet spot.
I’m absolutely shit at it but took it up over COVID as I live right on Marrickville golf course and there was nothing else to do. A couple of my mates are pretty decent at it and one tried to turn pro but didn’t quite make it. So it’s not fun playing with my mates as they are so much better. But I enjoy it as like you said when you do a sweet shot and hear the ping.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Don't really know enough of their tunes to justify going, fam....only the radio hits. But good luck selling the tickets.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't really know enough of their tunes to justify going, fam....only the radio hits. But good luck selling the tickets.
I'm having a hard time getting rid of them lol, not even a low ball offer on socials.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw them in Brisbane don’t know a lot of their music but wife and youngest son big fans so thought I would tag along.
Was an excellent show highly recommend going.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m absolutely shit at it but took it up over COVID as I live right on Marrickville golf course and there was nothing else to do. A couple of my mates are pretty decent at it and one tried to turn pro but didn’t quite make it. So it’s not fun playing with my mates as they are so much better. But I enjoy it as like you said when you do a sweet shot and hear the ping.
Yeah I'm still learning so am pretty average, but luckily my guy and girl friends I play with ain't much better so we just have a laugh, talk shit and drink beers while navigating the course. Occasionally we pull of some decent shots, but most of the time we look like we have no idea what we are doing lol. But at the end of the day, we have fun and that's what it's about.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I'm still learning so am pretty average, but luckily my guy and girl friends I play with ain't much better so we just have a laugh, talk shit and drink beers while navigating the course. Occasionally we pull of some decent shots, but most of the time we look like we have no idea what we are doing lol. But at the end of the day, we have fun and that's what it's about.
Honestly not a bad hobby and you will likely improve and playing in a group is always good fun, good on you mate.
I was going to mention the beers too lol up to a point they improve you, then it's downhill if you get a bit too pissed.
Canterbury golf course used to have a not bad little 9 hole set-up and Hurstville wasn't bad either back in the day, amongst others of the public variety.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
They smashed it was awesome at hope estate in the Hunter. More like a dance party I really enjoyed it with all the boys.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They smashed it was awesome at hope estate in the Hunter. More like a dance party I really enjoyed it with all the boys.
I was there also, was heaps good. Brandon Flowers (lead singer) is next level.
My favourite part of the concert was the electric guitar solo at the end of 'caution' sounded better than the recording.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
went to the killers in brisbane a few weeks ago with my daughter, fucking awesome concert.
Yep they certainly put on good show, alot of people saying it's the best tour they have ever done.