For Qld based 'dogs suppoters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Is anyone upset with the news channel 9 / win wont show the dogs game live ( on another digital channel ) if a Qld team gets the 7.30 game ? David Gyngil reckons it will stuff their ratings . Thoughts

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Sick of ads radio for me, wish I could watch it live yes

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
In my situation , I have young kids and want them well and truly asleep by kick off so it doesnt bother me at this stage . But dont like the attitude of 9 with their big cheque , its like put up or shut up

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
NSW doesn't even get the Dogs game live, how rigged is that?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
if I was paying out a billion dollars, I think I'd probably like some say in the matter too

Stringer

CAR RAMROD
Reaction score
I just IQ it on Fox sports and watch it in the morning, but i think the whole thing is a joke.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Channel 9 is a BIG JOKE!! The problem is they show 3 nrl games and only show 1 live game at 7:30 on Friday Night, 9:30 Friday night game isn't live and Sunday Afternoon game is not live either. Fu*k channel 9

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We're used to it. It's why I don't like Friday night games. Broncos always 1st and whoever second.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
yeah it is a joke but a the end of the day what are we supposed to do....to be honest we are rarely on delayed coverage so people need to relax a bit....all it means is turn off your phones or dont got on the net until the game our game is over

Dan The Mus

Waterboy
Reaction score
Guys, there are websites that will stream the games live. Albeit in fairly low resolution.
Not sure if it is OK to mention the website names here. Do some investigation, I'm sure you will turn one up.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Why/how do we have so many QLD fans? This has always intrigued me.

Why don't you support a QLD team?

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Why/how do we have so many QLD fans? This has always intrigued me.

Why don't you support a QLD team?
Thats a good question , I myself was brought up in the Bankstown area before moving here , I guess the Qld fans either dont like the Qld teams or followed the dogs before the Qld teams came into the comp . My town of Toowoomba which has a population of 120,000 has more Canterbury fans than any other NRL club , I attended a dogs v broncs match in Brisbane in 2001 and could not believe the amount of dogs support up here .

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
bring back the ABC and there live sunday afternoon game!!:D

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
lol i live up qld and i picked them cause of the colours as a kid, and the fully sick haircuts!

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Interesting hearing of channel 10s bid , they were going to screen 4 , yes 4 live free to air games !

We have Fox HD ( WHICH IS BRILLIANT ) which gives you another 5 games live , but not everyone can afford pay tv ; just hope that channel 9 doesnt treat fans with contempt now they have shelled out the money .

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think you can choose who you go for
I understand this, but going for a team in another state is interesting (when that state has teams in the NRL). We have what, at least 10% of our entire support base in QLD. That is huge.

I like it, it's a great thing for this team, just very interesting in a strange way.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Channel nine give priority to the Bronco's why cant they give the Bulldog game to Fox to air live and let the supporters choose who they watch?
It then gives four clubs live coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.