For all at the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
How good was it :D:D:D the atmosphere was electric and unbelievable and we outnumbered those bunny fans easily, when we ran out compared to when the rabbits ran out you could see that the blue n white were dominate not only on the field but in the stands aswell. Out of the 34000, we probably had about 20000 of them and all were loud and cheering on the boys well, a great effort and i hope that everyone gets out there every week from now on to cheer the boys on.

ps. i got on TV lol, when they showed the people holding the banners, that was me lol yayyyy :D

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well Done to all of you. I commented to my wife you can hear the Bulldogs chants, but nothing from the Bunnies. Wish I was there!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Man you dont understand, it was so awsome and the atmosphere was so good, all bulldog fans were in fine voice and the bunnies were quiet, didnt hear a thing from then. Ive got no voice now but you know, its all worth it, go you fkin bulldogs!!!!

Deception_2112

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree, huge crowd as well.

Kinda chilly though, and loved it whenever the doggies scored.

FK it did piss me off when Ryan got denied the try.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
i was sitting with the army, the atmosphere there tonight was so electric,
and im confident in saying that we did out number them today!

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Man you dont understand, it was so awsome and the atmosphere was so good, all bulldog fans were in fine voice and the bunnies were quiet, didnt hear a thing from then. Ive got no voice now but you know, its all worth it, go you fkin bulldogs!!!!
You get to talk like Darren Lockyer for the next few days!

It sounded good on tele.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
did anyone see the rabbitohs supporter that wanted to start a fight!

and the police dragged him out

some bald idiot

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
seen that idiot get dragged out...sitting about 30m away from me...

the atmosphere was crazy at the game! wish we could get that every week.

Fict|on.x

akimbo^assassin
Reaction score
yep ! neaeerl 35,000 there

yeah i was behind him when he started swearing and kissing his jersy
he was pretty pissed off lol

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is one of the best games ive been to espicailly with the crowd attendence omg i like when those mini firworks went off mate it felt like semifinal footy or grandfinal lets hope our next home game and the next souths game reach over 35 thousand n fark watching it on TV and lets not be tight arses lets all go to the bulldogs next home game(besides those who cant make it)

D

DJ ALMO

lol i saw u byrd near rami n jalal,

was an awesome fukin match especially how rabbitohs fans were leaving na na na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

Maza

Reaction score
lol my voice is gorneeeeeeeeee

was awesome!!!

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Tonight was an awesome game! And the atmosphere and crowd were great!!! You know what made me laugh though. When the announcer's like souths broke the home game crowd record at telstra stadium tonight. I was thinking man it was really the Bulldogs supporters who broke that record coz we outnumbered souths badly!! Apart from 'the burrow' and around that area and a few red and green jerseys in the crowd every so often...the place was made up of Bulldogs supporters! We are such passionate fans, loud, intimidating to the opposition. I love it!!! The atmosphere was excellent, both during and after the game!

oh btw..those souths drummers..man they are annoying! I don't know if it was just me but I had a headache after that performance at the beginning. And it made me laugh how all the fans were booing them after the performance!

F

fatal1

i was there and it was awesome...

so proud to be a bulldog right...:grinning:

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
The game was nothing short of amazing. It had to be the most fun I've had at any sporting event. This is right up there with the best..

The boys didn't disappoint. And I'm glad I went to this one game..The atmosphere was unbelievable. Soooo many Doggies fans. We shat all over the Bunnies fans..

lol at about 15 mins before full time, the burrow was starting to become empty lol. amazing.

btw my voice is go0o0o00oo0o0one.

nickz

CBX PAPER
Reaction score
Guys were there any bulldogs supporters in trouble with the police i was in gate b but saw opposite me on other stand someone getting dragged p.s why didnt we drum inside the game outside was the best and atmosphere **** me dead my voice is gone so hapy with the game even thought its round 4 it felt like 2004 days in greenacre when we won

T

tallis12

How good was it :D:D:D the atmosphere was electric and unbelievable and we outnumbered those bunny fans easily, when we ran out compared to when the rabbits ran out you could see that the blue n white were dominate not only on the field but in the stands aswell. Out of the 34000, we probably had about 20000 of them and all were loud and cheering on the boys well, a great effort and i hope that everyone gets out there every week from now on to cheer the boys on.

ps. i got on TV lol, when they showed the people holding the banners, that was me lol yayyyy :D
Good on ya glad to see it was a great night where you the guy holding up the banner THE GENREL or something along those lines i forget now.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.