Footy Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
this is a really tough week for tips....starting with our game tonite...i got no idea who to pick 4 the majority of the games.....tipping comp is 1 thing...TAB is another...here are my tips.

Dogs to Beat tigers - should pick tigers, that way im Happy either way, but how can u b happy wen ur team is 1-5 anyway

Titans to beat Chokers - Very hard to beat up there...chokers with some injuries in their forwards...they will struggle

Knights to beat Cowboys - knights like us are 1-5...shocking that the game they won was against us...they are at home...and without Thurston...and dont see how the cowboys stand a chance

Roosters to beat the Raiders - Canberra were very impressive on Monday night but they already struggle away from home...and I cant see them backing up from Monday to Saturday away from home again...roosters by plenty

Broncos vs Sharks - Key players back for brisbane...up at Suncorp....sharks will push them to the wire....but cant see them winning...if they do win...it will be via a Tim Smith field goal...(u heard it here first)

Warriors Vs Penrith - Warriors still with key players out...I've tipped penrith the last 2 weeks...and for once in my life..they havent let me down....I see penrith continuing their form and will come away from New Zealand with the 2 points...based on the fact that I think their pack can cover the warriors with a talented back line...

Eels Vs Souths - Its hard to tip the Eels again after they've let me down 4/5 rounds now....So i will go the rabbits based purely on form...I will not be suprised if the eels wake up and the rabbits come back down to earth again..

Melbourne Vs Manly - You really cant go past the Storm in Melbourne....Manly have been in good form...and probably should have won all 5 games...considering they gave up a 16 point lead against the tigers and 20 points against the eels...it will be close...a couple points will decide it...but cant tip against Melbourne In Melbourne...

hope this helps with some ppls tips...but this thread was started so I could get your opinions too...so plz go ahead and help with my tips lol

GOO U MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!

AJCashman

Waterboy
Reaction score
Tigers - Haven't tipped a Dogs game right yet, the one week I tipped against us, we demolished the Rorters! Tipping Tigers based on their form. We're more than capable of an upset, though.

Dragons - Dangerous considering it's a Titans home game and Dragons are without their normal forward pack. Figure most people will be taking Gold Coast so there's potential to make some ground in tipping comps; Hoping St Merge are capable of scraping a victory on the trot here.

Knights - Just a favourites tip. Newcastle are still by no means a certainty here regardless of Thurston being out.

Roosters - Not impressed with either side, but I prefer the Roosters at home.

Broncos - Broncs with some troops back. Cronulla is still too fail to tip.

Panthers - Hate tipping them, tipped an upset back in the early rounds and they blew a near 20 point lead against the Cowboys, tipped against them in Newcastle and they came from behind from a 20 point-something deficit. Still, I feel the pundits are overestimating the Warriors this weekend.

Souths - I'm going to continue to tip against the Parra myth. Will most likely be a close game though.

Storm - Melbourne in Melbourne. Safety tip.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
this is a really tough week for tips....starting with our game tonite...i got no idea who to pick 4 the majority of the games.....tipping comp is 1 thing...TAB is another...here are my tips.

Dogs to Beat tigers - should pick tigers, that way im Happy either way, but how can u b happy wen ur team is 1-5 anyway

Titans to beat Chokers - Very hard to beat up there...chokers with some injuries in their forwards...they will struggle

Knights to beat Cowboys - knights like us are 1-5...shocking that the game they won was against us...they are at home...and without Thurston...and dont see how the cowboys stand a chance

Roosters to beat the Raiders - Canberra were very impressive on Monday night but they already struggle away from home...and I cant see them backing up from Monday to Saturday away from home again...roosters by plenty

Broncos vs Sharks - Key players back for brisbane...up at Suncorp....sharks will push them to the wire....but cant see them winning...if they do win...it will be via a Tim Smith field goal...(u heard it here first)

Warriors Vs Penrith - Warriors still with key players out...I've tipped penrith the last 2 weeks...and for once in my life..they havent let me down....I see penrith continuing their form and will come away from New Zealand with the 2 points...based on the fact that I think their pack can cover the warriors with a talented back line...

Eels Vs Souths - Its hard to tip the Eels again after they've let me down 4/5 rounds now....So i will go the rabbits based purely on form...I will not be suprised if the eels wake up and the rabbits come back down to earth again..

Melbourne Vs Manly - You really cant go past the Storm in Melbourne....Manly have been in good form...and probably should have won all 5 games...considering they gave up a 16 point lead against the tigers and 20 points against the eels...it will be close...a couple points will decide it...but cant tip against Melbourne In Melbourne...

hope this helps with some ppls tips...but this thread was started so I could get your opinions too...so plz go ahead and help with my tips lol

GOO U MIGHTY BULLDOGS!!!
Did all the same EXCEPT I tipped the Eels coz I think they will finally bounce back like us this week... Its pretty close to do or die for them like us

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
Did all the same EXCEPT I tipped the Eels coz I think they will finally bounce back like us this week... Its pretty close to do or die for them like us
well then uve done 1 better than me this week...if only i took your parra tip (they ***dddddddd me the first 5 rounds of the season) and if i tipped the dragons (As per first response to this thread) then id be 7/7 lol...im still happy with 5/7...

Status
Not open for further replies.