Football Firms

Status
Not open for further replies.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Watching Green Street Hooligans early this morning at 3am has made me really interested in football firms in England. I watched it on recommendation from friends and it was fascinating.

I really want to watch The Football Factory as well. Any other good movies/docu's about firms over there?

I can't believe how crazy hooliganism is over there if its all true to the word. And they think we have a problem in Sydney with NRL fans :rolleyes:

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, it used to be even more crazy over there in England before they got all this CCTV stuff in and around the stadiums.
Some of the fans are just there for fights, they don't even watch the games. Just fight to represent their teams.
All the stuff that happens with Bulldogs supporters is nothing compared to things that go on with Soccer around the world.
I have seen a mad film about the Chelsea supporters, can't remember the name though, i'll ask my bro, it might be one of the one's you mentioned, but we watched it a while back.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MiteyDogs is back! Where's your brother?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Mate, it used to be even more crazy over there in England before they got all this CCTV stuff in and around the stadiums.
Some of the fans are just there for fights, they don't even watch the games. Just fight to represent their teams.
All the stuff that happens with Bulldogs supporters is nothing compared to things that go on with Soccer around the world.
I have seen a mad film about the Chelsea supporters, can't remember the name though, i'll ask my bro, it might be one of the one's you mentioned, but we watched it a while back.
thats the football factory based on true events

MiteyDogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats the football factory based on true events
That's the reason why i hate it when they make a big deal about our supporters causing trouble.
Seriously, it is nothing compared to the way other fans of other sports react.
Most of the time our fans are provoked. I know i've copped alot of crap from other supporters.

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
I watched the Football Factory, it is crap.

Green Street Hooligans is WAY better. If anyone intends on seeing any of these movies, just watch that one. Football Factory was a waste of time.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
where can i find these movies? coz ive heard alot about the firms and seen a bit on youtube.com but where do i look?

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Blockbuster? Video Ezy? What do you mean?

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
they'd have both yeah. they were quite popular/mainstream.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
where can i find these movies? coz ive heard alot about the firms and seen a bit on youtube.com but where do i look?
i was at the real thing yesterday for the champions league party and this drunk liverpool fan who kept starting up chants is one of the majors for the liverpool fans... i forgot whats it called

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
i was at the real thing yesterday for the champions league party and this drunk liverpool fan who kept starting up chants is one of the majors for the liverpool fans... i forgot whats it called
I don't believe Liverpool have a hooligan football firm

the guy may have been the major of a fan base.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
no they dont... this is the guy that organises away games, and other things for the travelling liverpool fans

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
no they dont... this is the guy that organises away games, and other things for the travelling liverpool fans
he shoulda been at the game ffs!

wat was he doing in australia???

Status
Not open for further replies.