Footage of one of our favourite tries

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Subjective statement - but I am sure you will all agree when I mention which one.

2005. Doggies are playing the Broncos at ANZ.

Kick goes through on last, with Hunt collecting the ball a few yards out from his own line.

Grimaldi is first to meet him, steals the ball in a one-on-one - and goes untouched under the post.

Great try from a great game of footy from an otherwise crappy season.

Now... does anyone have footage of it!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If theres no footage it was stolen by Grimaldis quick hands

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
Yep I was there as well. Round twenty something? He stripped and floored Hunt in one smooth movement.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that game. After spluttering through the season we were starting to get players back at the right time of year. We beat the broncos who were I think leading the comp. Grimaldi got that cracker try. Then a shifty sherwin special late in the game sealed the win. Then the massive fire cracker went off. Haha

I remember the next week we were premiership faviourites despite being outside the 8. Everyone was talking us up. Then the next week Souths who were coming last pumped us. We ended up losing 4 in a row after that I think and bombed out not making the 8. Lol injuries really fucked us that year.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was Asotasi that racked it out and scored?

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Every try in 2012. No team in history has scored tries like that. Even tries not involving barbs

Status
Not open for further replies.