"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK can't post a pic but the best Sicilian peasant dish I love is lentils. Lentils, diced potatoes, zucchini, carrot touch of paprika with pastina and I'll eat that for for 3 days..... tastes better every day.

Pasta....FFS dont buy that Dolmio crap. Chuck a whole heap of ripe Roma tomatoes diced up in a pan. In a blender blend i carrot and about 3 cloves of garlic and basil. Add that to the tomatoes. Sometimes a touch of sugar to take the sharpness of the tomatoes. Add chilli or salt & pepper....fantastic.

Oh and when you reheat your pasta NEVER IN THE MICROWAVE.....In a frypan with a touch of water.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What a shame I only just discovered this thread. I made made jackfruit bolognese with vegan parmesan last night. Wish I had taken a photo.
All of the flavour, none of the guilt, baby! You guys should try vegan. It will 100 percent make you a better person.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a shame I only just discovered this thread. I made made jackfruit bolognese with vegan parmesan last night. Wish I had taken a photo.
All of the flavour, none of the guilt, baby! You guys should try vegan. It will 100 percent make you a better person.
:tearsofjoy:..I would have had a $thousand on you being (or claiming to be) Vegan. I am actually surprised you didnt go for "Fruitarian"...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
:tearsofjoy:..I would have had a $thousand on you being (or claiming to be) Vegan. I am actually surprised you didnt go for "Fruitarian"...
So deep down you always knew I was a better person than you.... Interesting!

It's only a recent change for me, but gosh is it working. My self belief is greater, my poos are smaller, and my digestive system is more efficient than a German auto production line, baby.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

It's only a recent change for me, but gosh is it working. My self belief is greater, my poos are smaller, and my digestive system is more efficient than a German auto production line, baby.
I could easily go vego as I’ve said here before but not vegan I don’t think.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Yes, you certainly are a better person than me and to prove it I have assembled some vegetarian products I found you might enjoy..

9BFCC506-293E-4DC8-88EF-A4BF300DBFBD.jpeg

3CAAD656-CCBF-44E0-A980-D2F86FBFC84F.jpeg

E4CFC584-21D1-4404-B98D-9C8A958285F8.jpeg

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Bro, you haven't lived until you've tried nut cheese....Delish!
See I don’t get why can’t you have cheese? Because it’s got milk in it? But milking cows need to be milked so use their beautiful product and it can be used for so many nice things. And if you are lactose intolerant I get it but otherwise Tasmanian one day old cheese from Bruny island man that’s an experience.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
See I don’t get why can’t you have cheese? Because it’s got milk in it? But milking cows need to be milked so use their beautiful product and it can be used for so many nice things. And if you are lactose intolerant I get it but otherwise Tasmanian one day old cheese from Bruny island man that’s an experience.
The objection has mostly to do with the way the cows (and many of their babies) are treated. Unwanted baby calves are often killed so people can have their mother's milk and then used as shotputs in the farming olympics.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Veganism is the future, bro.
Man if we don’t eat cows..their methane will quicken climate change..not to mention methane from other plant eating organisms..like Vegans.. Gosh a smelly future here we come!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Man if we don’t eat cows..their methane will quicken climate change..not to mention methane from other plant eating organisms..like Vegans.. Gosh a smelly future here we come!
If we don't breed cows specifically as a food source, there will be less cows in the environment, hence less methane production.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
GTFO of this thread

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If we don't breed cows specifically as a food source, there will be less cows in the environment, hence less methane production.
Cows breed like rabbits dude..check out India..when we set them free from their shackles it will be like the 1960-70s

The cows will jump over the moon in the Seventh Barn And the Dish aligns with the Spoon, than methane will fill the Vegans And steers will rule the yards.. This is the dawning of the age of a smelly universe…the age of a smelly universe…the age of a smelly UNIVERSE!

Its written in the stars man!