Folkes to Coach NSW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kennyy

These were my thoughts first up too. But isn't there a reason Gould isn't coach? Sticky can't because of coaching AUS right?

Any way just a thought.
NSW/QLD and Aus coach should not be afiliated with any club i reckon ie full time first grade coach.

i think Gould (as much as we all hate him) would be the best candidate for the job.

The Bandit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will prob be either Sheens or Bellamy since they coach City V Country, They are the two logical choices

wyongguy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd like to see bellamy given a go. I've heard the selectors want sheens, if i remember correctly he coached the series before gould started, and got done. So he would probably be keen for another crack

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Bellamy is so over-rated it's not funny anymore. I'd give the job to one of the best coaches the game has ever seen. Tim Sheens. Champion coach who will let no one down.

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think Tim Sheens would do a good job. Isnt Bellamy a QLDer?

WMD 637

Blue & White Dynamite
Reaction score
Laurie Daley
What? Half-Time is only ten minutes. By the time Daley tries to say 2 words, Full-Time would have blown 4 hours ago.

Daley: N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-Now, w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what I w-w-w-w-w-want from the f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-forwards (cheeks exploding) i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is.........

Status
Not open for further replies.