Folkes Super Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
How long do you think Steve Folkes has left as Head Coach of the Dogs?

F R 3 D 5 7 A

√ [ό] √
Reaction score
Can someone put a poll up:

1-2 years

3-5 years

As long as he wants.

iWahash

Hannant
Reaction score
I don't know, I think Folkes will remain at the Bulldogs for as long as he wants. He has been doing an excellent job since he has taken over. He has continued the fantastic breeding culture the Bulldogs has always had, and has been able to shape a very fit and able team, with many versatile players.

I think he has the potential to coach the Doggies for another decade if he wanted to.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
for as long as he wants, he has been a great coach over the time that he has coached at the bulldogs,and i think he will continue to do a good job.

dog mad

Kennel Established
Reaction score
he always manages to put together a competitive team, even though some of us may not agree with some of the choices he makes he is good at what he does!
He will be there for many years to come

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time is most definitely not running out for Folkes

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with most, Folksie will stay with us for as long as he wants to coach, i cant see him going to another club for coaching at all, i rekon at least another 5 years or more.

A

Abz

The Bulldogs will never let him go - like Bennett at the Broncos!

Hodgo007

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For as long as he wants.

He has done a brilliant job and it doesn't seem that things are stale at the Dogs (from what I can tell).

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
he always manages to put together a competitive team, even though some of us may not agree with some of the choices he makes he is good at what he does!
He will be there for many years to come

word.

K

Kane 'em

Either till the Bulldogs go backrupt or till Steve crokes it. Keep him as long as we can. The bloke is an awesome coach.

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should have the job till decides he wants a change, which I hope isnt for a long time yet

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
poll added.

i think he's got his job pretty secured and rightfully so. he's been a fantastic coach.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
He Re-signed last year for either 2 or 3 years, he isnt going anywhere

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Didnt Jack Gibson coach until he was 64? Coaches can coach forever as long as the fire burns in thier belly and have the will to win and be the best.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
[.::Shifty::.];732836 said:
Either till the Bulldogs go backrupt or till Steve crokes it. Keep him as long as we can. The bloke is an awesome coach.
Bulldogs go bankrupt?? Never!!!
Looks like he will die a bulldog! He is the link from our past, from the 80's team which won so many grand finals. He has to go down as one of the best ever coaches at the dogs ever!! He doesnt get the recognition he deserves sometimes though which pisses me off.
He has done our club a invaluable service!

Status
Not open for further replies.