Folau Returns to League. Will Des get his Man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon theres as much chance of Folau signing with us.... as there is me winning the $55 million Powerball and having a foursome with Mila Kunis, Kate Hudson and Lyndsy Fonesca.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Surely Raelene has some connections to his wife and can invite her over for a hungi

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
guys, guys calm down. the papers got the wrong person in the photo. its actually his mrs we're after. word is she'll be our next h/b coz she has better ball skills than the entire squad.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
guys, guys calm down. the papers got the wrong person in the photo. its actually his mrs we're after. word is she'll be our next h/b coz she has better ball skills than the entire squad.
Maybe his wifey is our new coach?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Least he would make our dull backline look less dull.

1. Folau
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Floppa
5. Lee

Least that would have a slight better chance of points.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whats her nose whistling tunes like?
Nose whistling isn't part of the selection criteria. The thought process is that by recruiting a more athletic CEO were might inspire the players to look fitter too.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whats her nose whistling tunes like?
Nose whistling isn't part of the selection criteria. The thought process is that by recruiting a more athletic CEO were might inspire the players to look fitter too.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the most boring offseason I can remember.
Sadly everything about the Bulldogs has become boring over recent years.
No doubt a scandal is just around the corner though....

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I always love it when a rumour of a big name being available comes out, a player we cant afford and wouldnt be chasing as we dont need him, but if we dont sign him Des and Raelene are to blame and our club cant attract players. Im not Des' biggest fan right now, but still.....Just lol.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I always love it when a rumour of a big name being available comes out, a player we cant afford and wouldnt be chasing as we dont need him, but if we dont sign him Des and Raelene are to blame and our club cant attract players. Im not Des' biggest fan right now, but still.....Just lol.
Hey bro, just so I educate myself and don't get laughed at by people like you,if all we have done over the past 5 years is lose quality players and replace them with garbage haven't signed a top quality player at his peak since Nigel vangana.. Who do we blame?

When we can't afford a player ever though our roster is pretty pathetic and can't blame ceo or coach them who do we blame?

Blame must lay on someone's hand right?

I don't want one of your just lol

I hate when people laugh out loud at me

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey bro, just so I educate myself and don't get laughed at by people like you,if all we have done over the past 5 years is lose quality players and replace them with garbage haven't signed a top quality player at his peak since Nigel vangana.. Who do we blame?

When we can't afford a player,even though our roster is pretty pathetic and can't blame ceo or coach then who do we blame?

Blame must lay on someone's hand right?

I don't want one of your just lol

I hate when people laugh out loud at me

Status
Not open for further replies.