Focus on the titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lolll people have to realise that it is our fault and we are to blame. All these over reactions are ridiculous and people blaming the nrl are wrong on this one, it is our fault and our mistake and we should pay the penalty.
i dont care!!!!! Our fault or not i wanna have a biitch!

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Well its not gonna do anything. If we end up keeping them im cheering but well probably wont so lets just get over it cause its our fault, no need to ***** about the NRL on this one, ***** about our stupidity.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna see bruises all over Bailey. I want to see Campbell black and blue. No punk in-fuking-tended. I want to see Zillman broken in two. I want to see Rogers with another black tattoo around his eye. Nothing personal but I just want them beaten within an inch of their life.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh, I wanna see Brad Meyers with 8 stitches to his face because of a John Kite wayward repeated punch to the face.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, I wanna see Kevin Moore lay out John Cartwright for being a bald ****.

This is helping......

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
lolll people have to realise that it is OUR FAULT AND WE ARE TO BLAME. All these over reactions are ridiculous and people blaming the NRL are wrong on this one, it is our fault and our mistake and we should pay the penalty.
- 2 points

both are penalties

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, dont worry guys, if we win next week, were back in the top 4/5, with a good for'n'against

dondawood

The Don
Reaction score
dogs should fire up against titans after that bad performance at penrith, dogs by 18

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
its just plain stupidity from 2 experienced people grrrrrr this is so annoying

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dogs should fire up against titans after that bad performance at penrith, dogs by 18
They also said that manly should fire up against us in round 1 after all there probs look where that got them lol.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bulldogs should run every player on wearing #14 on their backs...

A good old laugh would be had by all
Lol maybe we should use 13 instead. If everyone had 13 on thier back, we could honestly say that during the entire match we only had "13" players

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They also said that manly should fire up against us in round 1 after all there probs look where that got them lol.
Ye but taking Stewart out of that team...it's gotta ruin them a bit...he's a very major attacking weapon for them and very safe as well

jphill09

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bk and stagg to carve up this week...Can't wait for this game now!!

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different scenario. We're not losing any players 'cause of any allegations but losing points for a hard fought game would bring the best out of anyone. I know how I feel as a supporter if we end up losing the points. The boys will be pumped.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're Manly, we're Canterbury.

Status
Not open for further replies.