Opinion FMD MONTOYA

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
he is a liability - his confidence, his form is gone and shows no signs of coming back.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Times been up for him since last year but for some unknown reason pay won't drop him. Don't give me this crap about having no one else to play centre, put Fucking CWN there or bring in meaney. If Montoya keeps his spot next week I'm joining the sack pay team

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Didn’t we just sign 2 back from the Knights and we still have this nufty in the side? Fuck off outta here.

Reactions: DT

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let’s see if pay backs his words up next week he reckons he will make changes if they preform shit

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Montoya, FMD,CWN, Sue, Lichaa, JMK, Fualalo, the fucking useless dwarf on the wing. They can all fuck off as far as I am concerned. I mean does Lichaa & Montoya have photos of Pay rooting a pooch or something because how these fuckers make 1st grade week in week out astounds me. Our prop rotation needs urgent attention as does our center options and hooker options. Our 2nd rowers are basically doing nothing to take the attention of the halves. Fucking someone in the organization surely is smart enough to work this out? As for Pay well he backed a team full of turds and wrecked his credibility. Dumb play Pay....dumb

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can forecast our post match now with Pay saying "well we played better and if NOT for the 2 intercepts we will be in the game " LOL and next week same side and the week after same side BLAH BLAH BLAH ... Pay will say I want to give the boys another chance to redeem themselves THEN all of a sudden after doing and saying the same thing for the next few weeks and now out of the finals race after MANY MANY loses, Pay takes out his mask and reveals that he really is DES HASLER in disguise all along ROFL !!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He does need to go. Tbf to the bloke he was tripe last year and Master coach Pay rewards his tripe with a starting go at centre.

Pay is obviously the biggest problem here.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pays is under pressure now he’s gotta make changes not redemption crap no more I remember the days of wok if a player stuffed up it was instant hooking even during a game

Reactions: DT

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats all on Dean Pay.. dud keeps getting selected..

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Times been up for him since last year but for some unknown reason pay won't drop him. Don't give me this crap about having no one else to play centre, put Fucking CWN there or bring in meaney. If Montoya keeps his spot next week I'm joining the sack pay team
Meaney to fb, hoppa to centre, Montoya to be never seen in 1st grade again

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be changes but let’s be real here. Our fitness is utter crap and our defensive reads is worse. We as a whole have gone 10 steps back since last year and yes you can point that to the head coach. A meany or a Martin in this team wouldn’t change a thing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
In fairness it's not Montoyas fault he bombed a try... if I was a ball I wouldn't want to be anywhere near our jersey either.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Meaney to fb, hoppa to centre, Montoya to be never seen in 1st grade again
MEANEY WAS FUCKING SHIT IN NSW CUP TODAY (SECOND GAME IN A ROW).

He can't defend, can't get involved, and the **** can't even catch a fucking football.

Sure thing, chuck Meaney in if you want another 30+ on top of the beltings we have had in recent weeks.

Fullback isn't our problem.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How many times have i seen this thread in last 2 years?

Surely Montoya will take over Ben Chivolski as the worst player ever to wear a dogs jersey. Lichaa not far behind.