News Flying Fox set to lead indigenous All Stars team

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could use that same argument for origin. I think the players who are selected would love playing in this game. A chance to show some pride in their culture and skills in a relatively pressure free environment. Of course no-one wants to see any injuries, but I think it's worth pursuing.
Yep - and it's also inspiring for many young people and communities in Aus and NZ and helps the game to grow.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could be a contender for dogs captaincy if none of the middle guys put their hands up..

How come we don't see more wingers as captains? We see a lot of centers lead their teams but rarely wingers....
Mostly too far from the engine room

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Play it at the end of the season after NRL finals are done and dusted then.

Need I remind people we lost RFM (who is STILL out) during a test game.
And Foran. should be played at end of season.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How does tpj not get a run with the all stars

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good leadership experience, glad he has come across to help the Dogs, hope his opinions are not affected by someone who would be happy to see Canterbury fail.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
as much as i like footy i hate our players being selected and getting serious injuries

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhh, well what was the professor, a professor of ?
In real life he was a teacher so in reality couldnt make anything......you know what they say "if you can"t do it then teach it" coming from a husband of a teacher......hope she doesnt read this....ha ha ha