News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters rarely get in wrong in the past decade..
They are always signing players then releasing them mid season. Isn’t that getting it wrong? Especially when most of the time the players are still contracted so they would be contributing to the salary

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol Burton and origin.....
Lol.

If Burton wants to play origin again, he better hope both Hynes and Luai are injured or ask to move into the centres for us.
Burton is a so-so half, but he is probably the best centre in the country.
So he would be in the conversation.
It’s what they do with Turbo.
Tedesco has a mortgage (unfairly) on the number 1 spot, so it’s whether they go with latrelll and turbo in centres or latrell and Burton with turbo on the wing.

I like the latter but it can go either way.
Also if latrell or turbo gets injured then I’m sure he wins out agaisnt criteria whi hasn’t played gangsta this year and wighton has retired.
Maybe Campbell Graham but he’s an outsider

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If this Flanagan to Manly rumour is true, it’s basically confirmed what I have king suspected, that Flanagan was not going to be re-signed by the club for 2024.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright all, believe @Flanagun has been shown the error of his ways and is now a redeemed man. No more trolling and he'll apply the same level of support to guys who produce and but their heart into the club - such as Reed - that he did for the Crab.

My shout to the new @Flanagun.
You got to be Joking! that meat head troll is still at it, and he'll never change, he is a prime example " if your born stupid you can't die smart " NO! I don't think to many of us will forgive or forget what that fucking smug, slug faced troll has put us through and how he has rubbished our club and our players for the sake of his ridiculous quota, let him burn in hell.
1682782064465.png