News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You are too nice bro but nah - fck that run to daddy sookie **** with his no try assists or live break assists all year
To be honest I would have thought it better to try and stick it out..and try to improve..but yeah he is not up to first grade standard..

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Should be careful "stepping off the ship" with the cement boots he has been running around with the last 3 years...
It’s ok. He already gave his cement boots to Mahoney lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hope his dad drums it into him, man he did not wanna set up a try, all the best to him prolly a nice guy who did what he could.

Last edited:

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So 3 spots now available in top 30 who comes in ?? although won’t be an issue in a couple of weeks when can pick players outside top 30.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
To be honest I would have thought it better to try and stick it out..and try to improve..but yeah he is not up to first grade standard..
Why would anyone in their right mind stay at this hell hole to improve? Lol

Good to know his dad has his back like we should have all these years.

Arazern

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Swap for a forward that’s not too 17 I don’t see why we give him over we already paid him for the year use him as a tackle bag but don’t just give him over without something in return. FU Manly.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why would anyone in their right mind stay at this hell hole to improve? Lol

Good to know his dad has his back like we should have all these years.
Putting on the Dogs jersey..I would..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of 2 points Souffs had extra player on the filed last night but supposedly no indication they will lose 2 points.

We lost 2 points we got for beating Penriff in 2009(?) for the same thing.

Different rules for different clubs
So get in on the good clubs. Have a piece of your own!
#cosupport

EuroNymous

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
manly are not great position, they literally paying Schuster 800k a year to be fat and injured lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Not as a fan..just a professional who’d have pride in my work..,and I’d be prepared to prove my doubters wrong at the place that doubts me..
That’s silly, Fam. Why would you try to prove yourself at a club that treated you like shit for 3 years and kept dropping you for players who are less capable when you could go to a club that will develop you properly?