Official Flanagun's position "assured" after "outstanding" preseason, baby

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course he would be for 3 weeks till the young kid is ready then we can ship Flanno off to Siberia

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
because we are building a premiership winning team not a fringe 8 team, sweety.
Premiership team with Crichton at fullback....this legit made me lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Of course he would be for 3 weeks till the young kid is ready then we can ship Flanno off to Siberia
Did you bread the excerpt from the article I shared....the 'gun has had an, and I quote "outstanding" preseason, baby!

The young kid is not and never will be a halfback. I'd imagine he'll probably end up at lock.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Page 3! It took some real elbow grease, but we got there, fam. Come on, let's keep workin', baby!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Premiership team with Crichton at fullback....this legit made me lol
I agree rather he is more than capable of playing and winning there. I still believe he'll end up back at centre when Papali'i is ready.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Still has to prove himself after so long at the club. Could be gone for good come round 10.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody has an ‘assured’ role in an NRL team.

In a few weeks the season starts and he and all the players get their crack at delivering consistent champion performances.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We play Manly first up.
He'll probably be assured of starting that game. But if we lose, the blowtorch will surely be applied to him.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's only a matter of time untill Flanoflop shits the bed and gets dropped to oblivian. It never ceases to amaze me how players in the last year of their contracts always seem to play out of their skins, above their thresh holds looking for another contract. Where was this dedication, this want, this skill at the beginning and during their contracts?

P.S I must say.....I've put the flanopistol on ignore and it has improved my Kennel experience 10 fold :grinning: Happy days are here again TROLLS be fucked!!!

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Flanno will have the first half of the season to impress and that's about it if not I think we move on preety quickly. Hopefully he can pull it all together this year I've only Read good things about his pre season. If he can play to his potential he will be great alongside Burto. Dunno what it is about him but I can't help but want him to succeed.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Still has to prove himself after so long at the club. Could be gone for good come round 10.
Or he could have etched his name into the annals of Bulldog history, baby!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Nobody has an ‘assured’ role in an NRL team.

In a few weeks the season starts and he and all the players get their crack at delivering consistent champion performances.
Self assurance is all the ‘gun needs, baby!