Flanagan

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
To me he's been clearly instructed to act as a link for that side and bugger all. Not to kick and and get too involved. I know it sounds stupid but I reckon that's been the plan to get him back. Small involvements. Make your tackles, pass the ball, kick every now and then when you have to.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No player who plays to the instructions of Barrett will improve our side. Tonight Schoupp played better than he ever has probably because he was released from Barrett's style for a decent period. Kiraz also hasn't had enough time to be programmed / controlled by Barrett. Wakeham and Flanagan were killing it in reserve grade but as soon as they spend a week or more with Barrett they lose all those eyes up footy skills. The whole team will need re-training after Barrett leaves.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo isn’t the answer but he is the better if all shit halves we have
Atleast averillo runs the fcuking fall and doesn’t pass 6m before the line

on one instant flanacrap had Stimson as lead runner or dufty out the back for a 4 on 2

guess who he passed it too???

Roger the alien

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanagan is the best halfback out of a shit bunch, the guy is a reserve grader and his career in the nrl is most likely over after this contract.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Flanagan played well for most of the game. I didn’t like how he didn’t take the conversion from the left. He needs to back himself more.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where was Burton? We’ve seen how much talent he has and yet under barret he seems to hold back

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
At least Flanno can tackle, Averagedildo cant.
Flanno is also covering for Waddell in defense which is gassing him. He needs a kikau beside him.