Flanagan

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Search up ur facts here is it bro Kyle Flanagan has signed a massive $1 million-plus deal with the Canterbury Bulldogs, but the Sydney Roosters will still pay a chunk of his salary next season as part of the switch.27 Oct 2020 dont beleive me search up flanagan bulldogs salary
~1m over 3 years lol

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Search up ur facts here is it bro Kyle Flanagan has signed a massive $1 million-plus deal with the Canterbury Bulldogs, but the Sydney Roosters will still pay a chunk of his salary next season as part of the switch.27 Oct 2020 dont beleive me search up flanagan bulldogs salary
Show me where it says he is getting a million a year genius. You fell for the oldest media trick in the book. They quote the full amount of money they receive for the entire contract to make it look like it’s massive.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he was on a million per season Barrett would've already been sacked. He's on 350k or something around that figure which is still too much for what he offers.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Show me where it says he is getting a million a year genius. You fell for the oldest media trick in the book. They quote the full amount of money they receive for the entire contract to make it look like it’s massive.
I can’t believe the suggestion of one million for young K.F
An honest mistake !

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He signed a 3 year deal worth 1.2 million,with the roosters contributing 50% in first year,even that amount gives me heartburn.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
~1m over 3 years lol
Let us break it down for OP. Simple equation for your calculator.

Take 1,000,000 / 3 = 333,333.33