Flanagan is our immediate problem.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He hasn't done anything to be a walk up to the team nor is he showing signs of improvement. I know Barrett wouldn't want to end up with a Brody Croft situation where he gets dropped and gives the media shit to talk about but I really believe our team would improve if he wasn't playing.

He just doesn't contribute anything to the team.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He definitely has more negatives than positives at the moment... but saying that, I would like to see him next year with a decent team around him, I hope he will be great. But very underwhelming , I can’t see him being the huge super start most thought.!!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
6. Burton
7. Avo

Get a decent 9 to be our game manager

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He had time at the roosters under Cronk and still couldnt up his game....what hope would we have?

We must fuck him off and do what we should have done after our streak in 2019.....make Lewis our #1 option for 7.

Like it or not our win rate with him in the team is way better.

Mike Z

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I AGREE!! 100% HE NEEDS TO GO.
BURTON & AVO is much better than FLANAGAN with any combo.

Back up at best..if desperate. He was worth the gamble. Nothing lost really when it comes to the CAP.
Lewis is shit. But FLANAGAN stinks more

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m not sticking up for him as I think Barrett is ordinary coach with poor tactics
But honestly what half could do anything behind this pack
Our metres each week are horrific
We don’t break the advantage line
No fast play the balls
Jonathon Thurston would look dogshit behind this pack
Not to mention the dogshit service from hooker

Last edited:

ricko_29

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hasn't shown any improvement and kicks as far and as high as a kid in under 12s. No vision, no ability, we had a set in the Eels half and when he got the ball all our players stopped, they can see it.

We need to be looking for another option right away because at this point we are going to be relying too heavily on Burton. At this point I'd take Jackson in the halves over this guy at least then we know the line will be engaged and Jackos grubbers shits on Flanagan's.

Shows no indication that he trained with one of the best halves ever. He can learn how to play the position in reserve grade.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The more this season plays on, the more I start to think next year we should be:

6. Averillo
7. Burton
Have said the same thing for a couple of weeks. Burton apparently wants to play in the 7 and Avo is improving. Flano legit just has nothing going for him at all and I don't know where the **** gets all his confidence from. He's fucking useless.