Rumour Flanagan immediate release to Manly

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was at the club this morning and can confirm he was with the Cup team in Dogs kit.

a deal with Manly likely done but question is when?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Playing hooker in reggies

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Skelton playing cup today?
I couldn’t see him, but he’s been named on the wing.
From what I understand, he doesn’t really hang out with anyone, he’s a bit of a loan wolf… likes to keep to himself

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I couldn’t see him, but he’s been named on the wing

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll piss myself laughing if he gets there and Seibold leaves him in reserves for the rest of the season hahaha..
Think he would be in reserves I’d pick schuster over flanno but if rumours are true manly are trying to offload him to ease their salary cap pressure could be dce and flanno in 2024

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I couldn’t see him, but he’s been named on the wing.
From what I understand, he doesn’t really hang out with anyone, he’s a bit of a loan wolf… likes to keep to himself
Could that be a reason he hasn’t cracked first grade?both burns and Casey and even Okonbor getting a shot before him

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think he would be in reserves I’d pick schuster over flanno but if rumours are true manly are trying to offload him to ease their salary cap pressure could be dce and flanno in 2024
That Schuster & whoever his manager is sound like more trouble than they’re worth.

Publicly agitated in the media to get the 6 and more money even though everyone can see he’s a back rower, (apparently $800k, way overs), was probably the main reason they moved Foran on (stupid idea) struggles to stay fit or get on the park, and now it’s reported he’s had a punch up with a fellow team mate at training ..

Sounds like he’s drank his own Kool-Aid … hope we’re not looking at him.

Manly deserve him …