Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
There’s a thought move junior to half until we come up with a better option - trex revisited.

Tpj is a half in a props body Flanagan is a half in steady Eddie’s body and that’s a major insult to steady Eddie.
TPJ would be gassed after 20 minutes

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Those 20 mins provide more impact than flopagun has all season… well positive impact that is
Flano probably made more metres than TPJ in his last couple of first grade appearances....lol

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
As a last ditch effort to save a career, if I’m Flange, I’m calling Cronk and asking how much he’ll charge to train me intensively for 6mths. Everyday starting this Saturday, I’m buying his morning coffee, I’m eating breakfast with him, dinners, videos, at the oval everyday picking his brains, whatever it takes.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for your thoughts Bro, feeling a bit better and can take a few steps without support now.
The docs seem to think that I need the right hip replaced, already have a new left one.
I keep thinking and praying for you to, I feel for the pain your been through.
Great ya doing better!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Knowing our luck Flanno will pull out an absolute outlier game tomorrow night man of the match and con the coaches that we don’t need to search for a 7 ‍♂

Bigkev05

Waterboy
Reaction score
Knowing our luck Flanno will pull out an absolute outlier game tomorrow night man of the match and con the coaches that we don’t need to search for a 7 ‍♂
Just watching the NRLW roosters/dragons game waiting for the main event and there are a lot of Flanagan traits in their plays. This looks to be about his skill level

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watching the NRLW roosters/dragons game waiting for the main event and there are a lot of Flanagan traits in their plays. This looks to be about his skill level
you should get out more.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Flanagan must be half blind, no idea what he's seeing at the end there, absolutely pathetic