Opinion Flanagan cannot be no 7 in 2023

Eesma

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem is there are no hood ones on the market. And until we fix the issues with our forward pack, our groves aren’t going to matter. Not even Cleary/Luai or Hughes/Minster will regularly perform behind such a badly beaten pack.
Look, I don't disagree at all. Our forwards (and especially our bench) are one of our biggest problems.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a new 7 because Burton didnt offer too much today either

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Look, I don't disagree at all. Our forwards (and especially our bench) are one of our biggest problems.
That’s what some of these herpas just don’t get.

The reason I have so much fun backing Flano on here is that people on here love identifying problems, but not solutions …. And they never look at the deeper issues. They just single out one or two players and blame them for everything.

If we could sign a world class half I wouldn’t complain… but there’s not much on the market at the moment. And I think positive change has to start with our forwards. As long as they are getting whooped, we are going to struggle.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I command for respect? Find one comment of mine commanding for respect.
Lol I think you need to look up what commanding respect actually means… and look up what sarcasm means while you’re at it Nashee…. I mean Omar.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need a 7 with spark, someone thats cunning and dangerous, someone who can make decisions eyes up footy, a kicking game to some degree, someone who can help steer the team because it shouldn't be down to Burton alone. These are the atributes of halfbacks.

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a top 8 team , you need a gun 6 &7 . Flannagan offers little vision or threat to the defensive line. Plays more like a link forward.
And for the 6 and 7 to shine you need at least 4 powerful middles of quality, which we most definitely do not have.

We loose the battle on the ground and post contact virtually every week, making it almost impossible to win if the opposition control the ball.

I want this addressed before i worry about our number 7.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need a 7 with spark, someone thats cunning and dangerous, someone who can make decisions eyes up footy, a kicking game to some degree, someone who can help steer the team because it shouldn't be down to Burton alone. These are the atributes of halfbacks.
Jayden Sullivan.