Opinion Fk the cheating NRL I’m done

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was offside. Not by a lot, but enough for it to be obvious in the replay. Ref's original call was also no try, so its not as if the bunker overturned anything.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That offside call at the end on Cotric took the cake.... Super seeing motherfcuking bunker khuntface could see Cotric's toe offside from a putrid angle when he couldnt even see the ball off Flanagan's foot.

I can take the stupid calls from a ref on field because its just quick but when u make them when you stop a video then u are just a plain dickhead that should be shot.

Hold on so why did Klein say it was a no try anyway?!

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro, @KiwiDog7 Is as loyal as they come. Understandably and justifiable he is pissed off at the non-effort from these poodles soiling our once proud jersey.
not that loyal though as he said he was bailing out?? i DID NOT say this HE did..just saying mate.

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
That offside call at the end on Cotric took the cake.... Super seeing motherfcuking bunker khuntface could see Cotric's toe offside from a putrid angle when he couldnt even see the ball off Flanagan's foot.

I can take the stupid calls from a ref on field because its just quick but when u make them when you stop a video then u are just a plain dickhead that should be shot.

Hold on so why did Klein say it was a no try anyway?!

I’d have to watch the replay mate but pretty sure he asked the bunker to check the onside after the no try call - maybe the touchy chimed in

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure we have said it a few times this year my bro. I was saying bring on 2022 on Jan 1 2021 lol
probably but i haven't..and i wasn't that harsh just said see ya lol and now he want's to fight me :coldsweat: lol

Will say one more thing ill raise his 32 years by at least 10 and you still won't see me flipping the f out(i used to in pre social media days took losses very hard).
For as long as i can i'll have faith we can turn it around and do so with Baz, unfortunately i see us losing a few more games now..another forward down etc etc...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
probably but i haven't..and i wasn't that harsh just said see ya lol and now he want's to fight me :coldsweat: lol

Will say one more thing ill raise his 32 years by at least 10 and you still won't see me flipping the f out(i used to in pre social media days took losses very hard).
For as long as i can i'll have faith we can turn it around and do so with Baz, unfortunately i see us losing a few more games now..another forward down etc etc...
Yeah My first game was in 1984. I love the ***** but fuck they piss me off.

It's their lack of effort is what burns me, that is just disrespect for our jersey.

I'm a sucker for punishment, every week I say I'm not going to waste my time on the duds but end up watching every minute of the guaranteed shit show served up. I'm fucked in the head lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
apologies if i have pissed anyone off its hurtful i get it..but pissing off should not be considered and i do react to "supporters" even verbally withdrawing their support guilty as charged..STICK and HANG TOUGH fellow doggies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
apologies if i have pissed anyone off its hurtful i get it..but pissing off should not be considered and i do react to "supporters" even verbally withdrawing their support guilty as charged..STICK and HANG TOUGH fellow doggies.
I support the Panthers now btw