Fittler & the Roosters

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
also on another point how good was it to see the roosters get hammered hehe
Refs assisted the knights a lot. But it's usually the other way around. So in this case I don't really care.

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Politis can go get fucked.

Walker is on fire at the moment in the NRL and a constant danger in the opposition 30m zone.

Cleary is an overpaid, overpriced dud. Can't have Cleary AND Keary, because they both play the same game and want to take control. Side requires an off the cuff explosive half, and Walker (or Adam Reynolds) is that person.

Panthers have the worst attack in the comp (well currently we do by 7 points), and second worst defence in the comp.

Cleary's missed tackle count per game is worrying for a half, and the attack problem is squarely on his shoulder as they have no problems getting into the opposition half, just converting points when up there.
I agree that Walker is on fire.

But Keary and Walker's playing styles are too similar. Cleary would compliment both Keary and Walker.

Unfortunately Cleary is too out of form but I am not sure having both Keary and Walker in the team together is a good idea either.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

But Keary and Walker's playing styles are too similar. Cleary would compliment both Keary and Walker.

Unfortunately Cleary is too out of form but I am not sure having both Keary and Walker in the team together is a good idea either.
Keary gone not playing.....

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Keary is an organiser, Walker is a ball runner (in my opinion).

Pearce is even being talked about, so maybe him and Walker in the halves.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Walker Cleary
Keary Reynolds out.....

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

From what little I have seen of the Roosters. Cronk does all the organising and Keary runs when he feels like it.

Maybe there is more to Kearys game than what I have noticed.