Fittler and Joey talk up the Dogs

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We all would like his attack to be better but What his doing with the team is giving us wins and that will do me
Right now with us spoiling teams he is a decent option, but from next season on he should be no where near the halves unless there's a dramatic improvement in key attacking areas.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Right now with us spoiling teams he is a decent option, but from next season on he should be no where near the halves unless there's a dramatic improvement in key attacking areas.
I am enjoying what is happening right now and all the players should get credit for their effort in the past weeks and deserve their spots. I hope your right and next year there is an improvement in his attack should he be in the halves

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk us up boys..!!!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Foran and Lewis are our best half pairing :hearteyes:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who is really pushing their agenda. Get over it mate. We all know your not a fan, leave it at that ffs.
It's implied when he says what does filter know... subtle but it's still bait

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lewis is a good competitor which transcends into his tackling ability... he isn't a quality half that's pure fact, maybe he will become one but ATM his kicking and passing is putrid
Or....he isn't and you are wrong :tearsofjoy:

Pappydog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shit ball player, shit ball runner and average kicking game = shit half.
That’s because he’s not a half, he’s a lock (a small one). His defence is crazy good. His attack is Travis Norton like - not going to set up scoring plays, but a big boot (just needs to find the grass). An ordinary half, but like I’ve said before, he’ll be first on my team sheet. He sets the tone for the game

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why should i? Why is it okay for the same posters to continually praise him but not okay for me to call it out? He's a shit half.
You know what the worst thing is about always being right? Its lonely, because everyone else is always wrong.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Great, Ballsack and Ballbag are tipping us...we lose.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
What did he get banned for?
dupe account of a previously permabanned user...

Didnt even try and hide it with the new username....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
dupe account of a previously permabanned user...

Didnt even try and hide it with the new username....
Oh ok. Thanks mate. I liked his posts and it was good to have some more positivity around haha

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The bulldogs should be praised seriously there winning has the nrl buzzing again everyone is talking about footy again

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why should i? Why is it okay for the same posters to continually praise him but not okay for me to call it out? He's a shit half.
Because people see good defence and a consistent player for a change and put him on a pedestal. Yes, he absolutely does defend very well but that doesnt make him a good half. He risked losing us the game against the eels last week by not even trying to get a field goal. Cogger is the better attacking half, but we need lewis to plug in the defensive gaps (in the eels game CHN was exposed many times, Lewis plugged those every time).

Not saying he is a shit player, but he isnt godlike in the sense many on here are saying. I still think he should be playing in the centres with cogger in the 7. Otherwise that benchspot with cogger is being wasted. Yes, we are winning. Yes, we are playing good. However, that doesnt mean we cant improve even more to aim for long term consistency. We had similar form last season but nothing long term came out of it.