First Win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly can’t see it anytime soon. We got panthers (H), rabbits (A), raiders (A), Cowboys (A), Roosters (H), Panthers (A), Brisbane (A), Eels (H), Sharks (A), Tigers (A). At our first bye I can honestly see us at 1-11. Could be a long season ahead.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The next 3 are all total different quality to what we have seen in the first two rounds!

We can win all 3

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
After we sack Pay, probably.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly can’t see it anytime soon. We got panthers (H), rabbits (A), raiders (A), Cowboys (A), Roosters (H), Panthers (A), Brisbane (A), Eels (H), Sharks (A), Tigers (A). At our first bye I can honestly see us at 1-11. Could be a long season ahead.
If we are 1-11 then either half the team gets sacked or our new coach saviour does

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The next 3 are all winnable. If we don’t at least compete in all 3 it’s going to be horrendous season and we will see who the true supporters of the club are by seasons end.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
if this Adam Douheii has a positive effect on souths... then im very concered for our position on the ladder come the second time we lose to Penrith lol

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i think we will beat souths but its going to be a season of trying to put together wins against crap teams and nothing else

west tigers are going to win more games ffs

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at Brisbane tonight
Smoked last week by Dragons yet they came out firing today

Unlike us

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm with Mr I....can't see us beating any of them.
We played better last week against the Storm and this week we have gone backwards.
The Roosters were crap but we made them look like world beaters. Constant back pedaling in defense and our forwards were lethargic with no go forward. Jackson continued his shitness as did Klemmer. Tolman and Elliott are not impacts AT ALL.
Unless there is a number of changes, no wins until the BYE.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Get the reserves that beat Penrith in the trials to play them next week and we win. Send the FG team to do hill sprints for 2 weeks.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman again was just using up cap space and our 2 rep. forwards did not play like rep. players if we do not have go forward from them then our backs will find it hard to push forward! Mybe was good from the back but needs to work on his defence, same goes for Frawley some good plays but again defence BUT then again the whole side needs to work on DEFENCE!!! We had 2 or 3 trys today from our own half and again last week THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! Pay said he wanted to bring back the DOGS of WAR and hurt the opposition but all I can see are the dogs of come in my kennel and score a fricken TRY because we cannot defend our line for S...T!!! Come ON Doggies, I know we have played the 2 heavy weights BUT at least show some heart and DEFEND!!!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Bring in half the reserve grade team. Sack Pay. Change the board again. That will fix it.

shaun5150

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm THINKING THE 1 IS THE BYE

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm with Mr I....can't see us beating any of them.
We played better last week against the Storm and this week we have gone backwards.
The Roosters were crap but we made them look like world beaters. Constant back pedaling in defense and our forwards were lethargic with no go forward. Jackson continued his shitness as did Klemmer. Tolman and Elliott are not impacts AT ALL.
Unless there is a number of changes, no wins until the BYE.
Cant wait for the bye to get 2 points

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
First win should come within the next 3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.