First Crush?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DJ ALMO

Rayan forgot her last name in year 4 though she asked me out but was shy and rejected her :love:

nikki_luvz_yaz

Waterboy
Reaction score
his name was brodie n i was 5...i kissed him on the hand and i hated him wen i saw him talking to anotha girl at the bubbler :(

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a crush on this girl in kindy. Then one day she wet her pants in year one and left a huge wet patch on the carpet. I stopped liking her after that.

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I had a crush on this girl in kindy. Then one day she wet her pants in year one and left a huge wet patch on the carpet. I stopped liking her after that.
LMFAO....... i was going to ask you if you enjoyed Golden Showers, but after that experience... :p

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
people flock to my kink FOR YOUR INFORMATION! :o :o :o
LOL :p
Its why im here.

Well my first one actually came around vice versa, she crushed on me and asked me out(i was in yr 5 at the time so said "pfft whatever" and continued to play soccer after a while i grew to crush on her, or technically like her. The way she looks(well for her age) she had long legs, green eyes and black hair and thats still the most attractive thing for me so im guessing she kinda gave me that favourtism

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
what the **** are you on about ya nishah?
LMFAO... i know you have a can fetish buddy - we can turn this into a confession thread if u like :p

And can u imagine the pain if you really did so? haha :p

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
what are you on about bro?

dont you know what crush means? like you know 'crush, kill, destroy'

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
what are you on about bro?

dont you know what crush means? like you know 'crush, kill, destroy'
LOL im well aware of what crush means in a literal sense. But i meant it metaphorically in the sense that.......

LOL lets just forget it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.