News First Casualty of Barrett Resignation

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez if Naden was such good mates with Tbaz then why did he play like Steddie Eddie and have the hands of a washing machine.
[emoji1787][emoji1787]Steddie Eddie...so funny, such a good comparison [emoji1787][emoji1787]

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comparing Manu and Naden is like comparing a lump of gold and a lump of shit
Ummmm I wasn’t comparing Manu and Naden. I was responding to the original comment that Naden “was on centre money”

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i cant see why we'd let him go to be honest, for 1 more year hes worth keeping considering the judiciary slate is clean now. tigers forum reckon they're going to get him - but they're saying some crazy shit over there so take that with not just a grain but an entire bag of salt lol anyways, back to our steaming pot of denial while their club is over there making savvy business decisions, like signing Naden. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

PS can anybody give Burton a lift to concord to start his 6 month tigers stint?

View attachment 50542
View attachment 50543View attachment 50544View attachment 50545
I recall Gus saying that he thought he could become an origin player so he obviously sees potential in him.

Just remember, all we have done is say we are not going to exercise the mutual option at 500k. I doubt he gets 500k anywhere else so I think we’d be definitely trying to sign him, but for a number much less than 500k.

Have always thought he’s a keeper, but not on overs.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i cant see why we'd let him go to be honest, for 1 more year hes worth keeping considering the judiciary slate is clean now. tigers forum reckon they're going to get him - but they're saying some crazy shit over there so take that with not just a grain but an entire bag of salt lol anyways, back to our steaming pot of denial while their club is over there making savvy business decisions, like signing Naden. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

PS can anybody give Burton a lift to concord to start his 6 month tigers stint?

View attachment 50542
View attachment 50543View attachment 50544View attachment 50545
These ***** are a perfect match for their team, both are bunch of shit *****

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ummmm I wasn’t comparing Manu and Naden. I was responding to the original comment that Naden “was on centre money”
And i didn't say you were. I'm sure you'd agree though, that whatever Naden received from us, just like Costric, was far too much.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
TPJ's reportedly on 750k with us. If he's receiving anymore that's Broncos still chipping in. There's no F'ing way we're paying TPJ 925k.

"Tevita Pangai Jr is enjoying two salaries from the Bulldogs ($750,000) and Brisbane ($175,000)."

I found this which was published recently.